Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

My bet on which are going to be the legendary lords of the monogod factions

2»

Comments

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,733
    I think now 3 is a good target to aim for.

Nurgle:
    Glotkin
    Tarmukhan
    Epidemius (FLC)

Khorne:
    Arbaal the undefeated
    Skulltaker (FLC)

Slaanesh:
    Dechala
    The masque (FLC)

Tzeentch:
    Egrim Van Horstmann
    The Blue Scribes (FLC)

This list is all killa, no filla.
    There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • destroyer67115destroyer67115 Registered Users Posts: 1,357
    edited July 2022

I think now 3 is a good target to aim for.

Nurgle:
    Glotkin
    Tarmukhan
    Epidemius (FLC)

Khorne:
    Arbaal the undefeated
    Skulltaker (FLC)

Slaanesh:
    Dechala
    The masque (FLC)

Tzeentch:
    Egrim Van Horstmann
    The Blue Scribes (FLC)

This list is all killa, no filla.

Gaulrauch, maybe aekold for tzeentch (monster dragon, and a healer)

Valnir, maybe gutrot for nurgle (warrior lords for nurgle that arent big monsters, valnir is also part of a set with dechala, arbaal, and egrim making him more likely then gutrot.)

Skar bloodwrath (if you have gutrot, skar Is super likely.)

No bloat just the goats.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,040
    Nurgle:
    - Epidemius
    - Tamurkhan
    - Glottkin
    - Gutrot Spume

Tzeentch:
    - Egrimm van Horstmann
    - Aekold
    - Galrauch
    - Blue Scribes

Slaanesh:
    - Masque
    - Dechala

Khorne:
    - Arbaal
    - Skulltaker
    - Skarr

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 38,040
    Alchimist said:

Grydal or Urlfdaemonkin would be far better options than Scyla for Khorne.

Based on CAs own measurement for who will go where it’s safe to say that Scyla won’t be a LL for Khorne.
    1. He doesn’t recruit or lead armies and is just a Pet
    2. He is just another Monster like Skarbrand and offers nothing in battle

So LH is the only way to add him honestly.
  • Nihil515Nihil515 Registered Users Posts: 222
    I have to admit that I had forgotten that Gutrot Spume existed, and that it may have completely failed here.

I started Warhammer in 4th Edition, played until 6th and then just read stuff from time to time. Gutrot I think came out in the End Times, so I hardly know him.

I think maybe they don't put Epidemius, who in the end is just a Plaguebearer sitting on a palaquin, when we already have a Great Unclean one sitting on a palaquin, and he doesn't bring anything new.
    Nihil515 said:

I have to admit that I had forgotten that Gutrot Spume existed, and that it may have completely failed here.

I started Warhammer in 4th Edition, played until 6th and then just read stuff from time to time. Gutrot I think came out in the End Times, so I hardly know him.

I think maybe they don't put Epidemius, who in the end is just a Plaguebearer sitting on a palaquin, when we already have a Great Unclean one sitting on a palaquin, and he doesn't bring anything new.

I would be very happy without Epidemius since he is the most boring of the bunch. But he will come for sure since he is an easy FLC.

I still don’t know what he would offer next to Ku’Gath…
  • SerPus#7395SerPus#7395 Registered Users Posts: 9,863
    Nihil515 said:

You put too much accent on the sitting part. Why is that important?

• Commissar_G#7535Commissar_G#7535 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,864

With 4 Monogod LLs going to WoC it's a hard task to get a lot of Monos to 4.

Strkar, Scyla, and even Aekold are examples of really weak characters. At that point they'd just be adding stuff for the sake of adding stuff. The only Mono with a legitimate, good 3 characters to add is Nurgle.

Thankfully, you have no saying on what gets added, so your opinion on who is a character or how many LLs they can get is meaningles, CA has been very lear that as long as we buy they will keep adding content.
    Nah it's right. Those 3 are Ghorst tier irrelevant.

Ghorst might be my second fav VC character to play, but that doesn't mean the game should be flooded with nobodies when space is at such a premium.
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • Commissar_G#7535Commissar_G#7535 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,864
    Also watch Galrauch become a Legendary Hero.
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
    SerPus said:

Nihil515 said:

You put too much accent on the sitting part. Why is that important?

How would he differ from Ku’Gath then? He is basically a Daemonic Festus sitting on a palanquin….
  • Loreguy#1056Loreguy#1056 Registered Users Posts: 1,850

And Scyla. For WoC.
    Loreguy said:

And Scyla. For Khorne.
    FTFY

WoC should get Slambo as a LH.
    ArneSo said:

How would he differ from Ku’Gath then? He is basically a Daemonic Festus sitting on a palanquin….

How is he anything like Ku'gath, except sitting on a mount by default? How is he a daemonic Festus?
    SerPus said:

ArneSo said:

How is he anything like Ku'gath, except sitting on a mount by default? How is he a daemonic Festus?
    Lore of Nurgle caster… on a palanquin. If Festus is already just a “worse Ku’Gath” then Epidemius is also just a “worse Ku’Gath”.

But you ignored my question. How would Epidemius differ from Ku’Gath.
    ArneSo said:

Lore of Nurgle caster…

Okay, you clearly have no idea what are you talking about. No reason to discuss anything with you.
    SerPus said:

ArneSo said:

Lore of Nurgle caster…

Okay, you clearly have no idea what are you talking about. No reason to discuss anything with you.
    Then please enlighten me.
  • MikobotMikobot Registered Users Posts: 500
    Nurgle
    - Glottkin, Tamurkhan, Epidemius

Khorne
    - Skulltaker, Ka'Bandha (FLC right here), Scyla
    Note: I'm kinda bouncing around Khorne's mortals in my head. Does Arbaal go to WoC? Does Scyla become a LH to Norsca/WoC/Khorne? Does Scyla become a Norsca LL? Hard to say.

Slaanesh
    - Dechala, Masque, Styrkaar
    Note: okay, actually CA why did you do Azazel in this pack and not Styrkaar? Now that I'm thinking about it, that would have made WAYYYYYY more sense.

Tzeentch:
    - Galrauch, Blue Scribes, Changeling (upgrade to LL? Please?)

Not sure what would happen to leftover characters like Spume or Engrimm, Arbaal/Scyla (whichever isn't the one CA pushes first). I would say "push to 5", but unless we pick up the nobody keeper of secrets (from ET) for Slaanesh... well, it'll be kinda awkward with Slaanesh being stuck behind everyone else. CA is definitely regretting putting Siggy in the original WoC DLC (ofc they even commented about that in the blog post lol).

If CA did that, I would be filled with hate. Galrauch is a lord in 8th ed WoC, and so far no one has been downgraded from LL. Even someone like Ariel, who some people want as LL rather than LH, wasn't a LL in 8th ed WE. In fact, she wasn't even a LH in 8th ed WE. iirc, her main TT appearance is in 5th ed.

• steam_164507901761Md5AZp9steam_164507901761Md5AZp9 Registered Users Posts: 316
    Skulltaker + Karanak as LH
    Masque
    Changeling + Blue Scribes as LH
    Epidemius

Those are the only ones I am honestly anticipating for Monogods, anything else is just bonus.

Getting more representation for Vampiric Bloodlines, Nagash, Dogs of War and a full slate of unique LL and LHs for all the existing factions would take priority for me over non stop releases of Chaos factions