Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please, tell me these hobos are not the Tzeentch Marauders (cuz this looks beyond cheap)

123457»

Comments

• Lunaticprince#9972Lunaticprince#9972 Registered Users Posts: 6,908

W_soran said:

I think they are placeholder because look at the marauders of slaanesh we already have in game they are so unique compared to the rest of the marauders
    It would be a bummer if they don’t change it

I mean we are now deep in production and you must know that they use the slannesh marauder asset from the slannesh race.

Also we saw the chosen of nurgle and they where front and center.

Not get me wrong some are place holder

As confirmed the nurgle get a new staff eh, still wouldn't bet for something more important
    Do they even do that? If I remember correctly, Marauders of Slaanesh in this DLC will reuse WoC models.
    They do but their body parts are from the original slannesh marauder

Also make her distinct

You know helm, shield and some shoulder armor

• MODIDDLY1#9212MODIDDLY1#9212 Registered Users Posts: 1,338
    DTAPPSNZ said:

Just popped in to add the Khorne Marauders to the discussion

These are actually the worst of the 4, because at least the other 3 are kitbashes. These are straight copies : /
  • nyobien#9819nyobien#9819 Registered Users Posts: 327
    edited August 2022
    MODIDDLY1 said:

DTAPPSNZ said:

These are actually the worst of the 4, because at least the other 3 are kitbashes. These are straight copies : /
    Actually only the Slaanesh ones are kit bashes, the other 3 are just recolours

Remove agents/heroes from the campaign map like Three Kingdoms did. They are not fun and only serve to make the game more tedious. Nobody finishes campaigns because of how tedious the late game becomes with things like this to manage every turn.

Grudges:

6 years old Lord of Change with unimpressive animations. CA hid the exalted one until launch and lied that it was like Kairos's: https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/qak83o/so_turns_out_the_lord_of_change_in_the_trailer/.

CA put the Champions of Chaos LLs in WoC instead of monogods to save money on unique campaign mechanics

• MODIDDLY1#9212MODIDDLY1#9212 Registered Users Posts: 1,338
    nyobien said:

nyobien said:

CA had the audacity to say that the pack has 36 new units when 1/3 of them are units we paid for already

Did they actually say that directly?
    The initial blog says
    MODIDDLY1 said:

DTAPPSNZ said:

Actually only the Slaanesh ones are kit bashes, the other 3 are just recolours
    No the tzeentch ones use champion bodies with chieftain helmets and the nurgle ones have different helmets, green tinted bodies, and bandages on their forearms. These ones are just straight up the Champion model turned red with no differances I can see.
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,368

W_soran said:

I think they are placeholder because look at the marauders of slaanesh we already have in game they are so unique compared to the rest of the marauders
    It would be a bummer if they don’t change it

I mean we are now deep in production and you must know that they use the slannesh marauder asset from the slannesh race.

Also we saw the chosen of nurgle and they where front and center.

Not get me wrong some are place holder

As confirmed the nurgle get a new staff eh, still wouldn't bet for something more important
    Do they even do that? If I remember correctly, Marauders of Slaanesh in this DLC will reuse WoC models.
    They do but their body parts are from the original slannesh marauder

Also make her distinct

You know helm, shield and some shoulder armor
    Interesting. I thought that like Khorne they are just recoloured. My memory fails me.
  • NickCageStoleMyFace#5594NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 Registered Users Posts: 2,754

Enforest said:

DTAPPSNZ said:

Red Marauder Champions from another paid DLC released roughly five years ago. Quality content!
    There are a lot of units in this dlc.
    Not all are standout and new.

There seems to be a reasonable balance to a non-chaos lover.
    I would have liked less units and more unique Warriors.

I don't care about Marked Marauders.
    I care about value for money, I’ve bought these Marauders x2 now. Why buy a third time?

Same with forsaken. If you’re going to put this much effort into those units why not make them free?

• NickCageStoleMyFace#5594NickCageStoleMyFace#5594 Registered Users Posts: 2,754
    why people put effort into trying to deny something they don’t care about is beyond me.

I mean are they sad when a units model gets improved. I don’t get it.
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,746
    MODIDDLY1 said:

DTAPPSNZ said:

Except they're not. These are red smile :)
    There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.