Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Champions of Chaos preorder now live/price revealed

1235»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,221

I find it extremly funny,that on the official store page of the dlc you cant see how the 36 "New" units look like and you dont see what exactly you are getting.

Brilliant,are people supposed to be like ohh ok so i get these new lords and some other stuff which i cant see(unless i play the trailers on 0.2 speed to maybe catch some of it),and blindly buy haha.

Gotta love CA,and the people that enable them to do this.

If only they were giving full access to content Creators before launch.....
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
    I'm quite looking forward to chilling and playing some IE campaigns.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • razenb#1517razenb#1517 Registered Users Posts: 523

I find it extremly funny,that on the official store page of the dlc you cant see how the 36 "New" units look like and you dont see what exactly you are getting.

Brilliant,are people supposed to be like ohh ok so i get these new lords and some other stuff which i cant see(unless i play the trailers on 0.2 speed to maybe catch some of it),and blindly buy haha.

Who gives a **** about these guys?
    Never saw an online shop posting **** in the description like "if you wanna know what we sell just check out greedyguy69 on Youtube/twitch so this person can make some money too"
  • drogarito#2548drogarito#2548 Registered Users Posts: 1,773
    Do you guys think that the price can go down under 12 euros? Should I buy it now or wait for it?
  • Mr_Finley7#4571Mr_Finley7#4571 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,415

For **** sake! 95% of the units, heroes and lords are kitbashed and recolors from 2016 old units!

It’s **** crazy to me how people are ok with this. Paying for **** you’ve already bought, just with a few parts switched around and recolored of a cpl new helmets if we’re lucky.

And then trying to lump in the accompanying free update to justify the price of the paid content.
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member St Helens UKRegistered Users Posts: 21,461

Do you guys think that the price can go down under 12 euros? Should I buy it now or wait for it?

Fanatical games had 25% off which makes the price reasonable.
  • drogarito#2548drogarito#2548 Registered Users Posts: 1,773
    I bought it via Gamebillet for 11,95 euros.
    razenb said:

Who gives a **** about these guys?
    Never saw an online shop posting **** in the description like "if you wanna know what we sell just check out greedyguy69 on Youtube/twitch so this person can make some money too"
    Shrug.

It's on the consumer to do their research. The information is out there and widely available.
  • Mogwai_Man#4978Mogwai_Man#4978 Registered Users Posts: 6,062
    I'm not in a hurry to play. I'll wait for the beta phase to pass. The game seems to be aging like wine.

I'm not in a hurry to play. I'll wait for the beta phase to pass. The game seems to be aging like wine.

Wine's gross.

I prefer drinking liquor straight and embracing the Chaos.