Ok so we know CA is looking for feedback while IE is in Beta mode so please share what you feel should change.
Here is what I would say so far, just based on what I am seeing (will probably have more once I get to play it):
1. Make AI slightly less afraid of the player and stand their ground a bit more, without reverting to WH3 anti player bias. Try to find a middle ground. AI armies standing their ground more often even with unfavorable odds will also mean more land battles.
2. For warriors of chaos, ascendent Lords to deamon hood should not generate the same looking character every time, but instead utilize a random assortment of the body parts from daniels factions based on the given mark given. If complete randomization is not possible, then at least have about five looks for each mark.
3. Be'lakor should be able to get all deamon units. Also please find a way so he can get herald deamon lords.
4.Athel Loren and wood elf forest settlements should look more lush and grow as you upgrade them.
5. Add more maps. There seem to be certain areas of the map where every single minor settlement battle has the same map. I understand this takes alot of work but more maps still need to be added especially in certain areas.
6. Please add a new Altdorf battle map
7. Dark Elf slave mechanic needs to be more immersive/ interactive.
8.Add more skills to certain heroes and Lords that can chose all their skills/ almost all when fully ranked up.
9. Improve Lizardmen Geomantic Web or give them a new mechanic
10. Continue to add more land mark buildings for various races. For example I think Cathay still needs some more.