Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why does the Fire Animation in the Menu Crash my game?

TrueHellraiserzTrueHellraiserz Registered Users Posts: 14
edited August 14 in Crashes

Every time I try to load a battle vs the AI, try to host a multiplayer lobby, or anything related to a menu that isn't the single player campaign, or my settings; my game will just crash. I think its the animation of the fire or something with amount of information the game has to load in Battles/Multiplayer just crashes my game every time.

Specs: Ryzen 5 2600
1050 ti
16Gb RAM
no overclocking involved.
Currently running the game through x-box game pass. Been waiting for the game to be stable to buy it on steam.
Anyone dealing with similar issues? Any fixes? I also wanted the devs to know of my issues/crashes. You guys do amazing work and it'll be right at some point. I just hope its not my hardware limitations holding me back from playing multiplayer.
I just want to play the game with my friends.
Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Comments

• TrueHellraiserzTrueHellraiserz Registered Users Posts: 14
    Yeah I keep trying it, and trying it. I will be able to load into the multiplayer lobby, barley be able to select a race and faction leader. And then suddenly the fire in the backround animation will start to lag, than it will stop all together, and than my game crashes.
  • TrueHellraiserzTrueHellraiserz Registered Users Posts: 14
    Every time I try to load a battle vs the AI, try to host a multiplayer lobby, or anything related to a menu that isn't the single player campaign, or my settings; my game will just crash. I think its the animation of the fire or something with amount of information the game has to load in Battles/Multiplayer just crashes my game every time.

Specs: Ryzen 5 2600
    1050 ti
    16Gb RAM
    no overclocking involved.
    Currently running the game through x-box game pass. Been waiting for the game to be stable to buy it on steam.
    Anyone dealing with similar issues? Any fixes? I also wanted the devs to know of my issues/crashes. You guys do amazing work and it'll be right at some point. I just hope its not my hardware limitations holding me back from playing multiplayer.
    I just want to play the game with my friends.
  • Slugus#5078Slugus#5078 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 843
    Hop over to the support forum champ
  • Slugus#5078Slugus#5078 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 843
    Game is stable on steam for me FYI

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file