For what I can see online it seems that Bretonnia needs some serious buffs to stay competitive... Both to campaign and battle!
- Bret war horses should be faster than Empire's. The recent speed update should be applied to Bretonnia as well.
- The Blessing of the Lady should be a Save Ward like in TT, not a physical resistance. It is supposed to help against all unholy and now even Grave Guard has magical attacks!
- Alberic needs to take out any forest/jungle penalties to his army.
- Bretonnian Lord's blue is outmatched by almost any other faction.
- Slaanesh daemon cav is just too OP. Grail knights should be able to compete with those daemonettes toe to toe but right now they are just kids vs grown ups.