Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blood Knights

Nolrach#5160Nolrach#5160 FranceRegistered Users Posts: 29
Hey guys, I wanted to ask the lucky ones who got early access to the immortal empires beta what they thought of the Blood Knights as they are now?
They've always been expensive which I don't mind but is their performance worth it? I watched a few multiplayer land and domination battles and I felt like they were getting quite overwhelmed by the new cavalries out there, then I stumbled onto a video by A Rubber Duck of War where you can watch them get simply slaughtered by skullcrushers of khorne.

This is troubling me not just because I love the VC and Blood Knights but also because if Blood Knights aren't as viable anymore that leaves the VC with very few options for anti-large counters. Anyway am I just getting alarmed over nothing or do you think CA should consider buffing them or maybe reduce their cost/upkeep or maybe finally give us a Grave Guard w/ halberds variant to support them.

Comments

• yst#1879yst#1879 Registered Users Posts: 10,000
    edited August 2022
    Well they r finally vampires after 6 years so thats a start lol
    Hunger will be game changing for them, finally worth that 1.7k insane price tag
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
  • OdTengri#8235OdTengri#8235 Registered Users Posts: 10,231
    yst said:

They where always good in MP and they never had "The Hunger" on TT, not that I'm opposed to the change mind you.

Now they just need to give the Ghouls Stalk and Vanguard.
  • Reym#7442Reym#7442 Registered Users Posts: 825
    OdTengri said:

yst said:

They where always good in MP and they never had "The Hunger" on TT, not that I'm opposed to the change mind you.

Now they just need to give the Ghouls Stalk and Vanguard.
    Ghouls got stalk and vanguard, the ror got frenzy.
    But is talking about what is appropriate to talk about in this thread appropriate to be talked about in this thread ?
  • BloodyStream#7178BloodyStream#7178 Registered Users Posts: 249
    I'm sure they'll still be good but there isn't a lot of incentive to use them in domination when zombies are brokenly cost effective in capture weight. You can watch the summer championship from this month to see what I mean.
    Reym said:

Ghouls got stalk and vanguard, the ror got frenzy.

So nice to see the top 3 weakest faction in game getting some attention

Ghouls die quicker than skeletons so hopefully the $200 xtra price tag is worth the offense.

Tonight we will witness the GREATEST change to warhammer in about 2000 days

I'm sure they'll still be good but there isn't a lot of incentive to use them in domination when zombies are brokenly cost effective in capture weight. You can watch the summer championship from this month to see what I mean.

If u let someone use something as slow as zombies to outcap u, u deserve to lose