Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Grim and the Grave dlc not recognized/enabled

I can't start a campaign with either of the 2 LLs.
It only prompts me to buy the dlc again.

Comments

• BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,856
    Try restarting Steam several times. That seems to have worked for most people.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Crysis85#6507Crysis85#6507 Registered Users Posts: 6
    I restarted Steam client about 30 times and I'm missing Grim and the Grave and the Blood DLC, anyo other advice? Thank you.
  • Foromar#5519Foromar#5519 Registered Users Posts: 82
    What do you think I did before posting? xd
    Already verified the game files too.
  • BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,856
    Foromar said:

What do you think I did before posting? xd
    Already verified the game files too.

I had no idea what you did before posting as you didn't mention anything.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

• Foromar#5519Foromar#5519 Registered Users Posts: 82

True enough. Still pretty standard stuff.
    edited August 23
    Foromar said:

True enough. Still pretty standard stuff.
    I know that, it turns out you know that, but a lot of people don't actually do it. Same as verifying the game files.

• Wood_Sprite#1284Wood_Sprite#1284 Registered Users Posts: 301
    I'm having this too, did all the steps mentioned in this forum section multiple times.
    My optimistic predictions:

RoC map will get expanded.
    Ind and Khuresh will get added to the game.
    CA will support the game for more than 5 years.

VOTE FOR MORE TREES ON CAMPAIGN MAP
    - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/320355/more-foliage-models-for-the-campaign-map
    CA is still working on a few issues with DLC/FLC.

• steam_164508079785Nk5Lydssteam_164508079785Nk5Lyds Registered Users Posts: 1
    same here tried every step ,refreshed and restarted, even reinstalled warhammer1 it works on that but not on warhammer 3
  • NerazmusNerazmus Registered Users Posts: 5
    It's not our fault people. It doesn't matter what you do, you won't get it. Either CA or Steam did a bit of an oopsie and the DLC wasn't updated/uploaded for W3

It simply doesn't exist.
    Nerazmus said:

It's not our fault people. It doesn't matter what you do, you won't get it. Either CA or Steam did a bit of an oopsie and the DLC wasn't updated/uploaded for W3

It simply doesn't exist.

It's not universal, it's in my game and that of many others. CA is still working on the remaining few issues for some users and particular DLCs/FLCs.

• Oytawa ShimazuOytawa Shimazu Registered Users Posts: 90
    same. and the blood dlc

• sirfragirsirfragir Registered Users Posts: 26

ME TOO Please help this is what I wanted to play. I was waiting for this 2 years. I have all lords unlocked but only from The Grim and the Grave are missing.
  • AshventnoirAshventnoir Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same, and Blood for the Blood God DLC too, I have restarted Steam at least 60 times, Reinstalling TW Warhammer 1 and 2 two times, do some integrity files check, I even try buying again them but it tells me that I already possess those DLC, and I have checked that my total war account was linked to my steam account
  • GrazzitchGrazzitch Registered Users Posts: 1
    same, Champions of Chaos DLC

Same, and Blood for the Blood God DLC too, I have restarted Steam at least 60 times, Reinstalling TW Warhammer 1 and 2 two times, do some integrity files check, I even try buying again them but it tells me that I already possess those DLC, and I have checked that my total war account was linked to my steam account

You don't need to have wh1 and wh2 installed in order to play wh3 immortal empires with all your dlcs that you already bought.
  • AshventnoirAshventnoir Registered Users Posts: 2
    Oh! I know that, but I was trying this with hope that awake steam to unlock the missing dlc that I have, at htis point I just try everything
  • toxi4toxi4 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited August 23
    Nerazmus said:

It simply doesn't exist.

same for me got all games and dlcs on steam, but grim and blood dlcs do not appear for game 3
  • MrExplosiveMrExplosive Registered Users Posts: 1
    I had the same issue with the Grim and the Grave DLC but once I logged into my CA account, which I hadn't done since the change from total war access, and restarted steam, it was there. It could be a coincidence, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Hope it helps.
  • toxi4toxi4 Registered Users Posts: 3
    looks like it is fixed now. restarted steam today and both dlcs appeared
  • SwooshSo#4728SwooshSo#4728 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,697
    Not fixed for me its still missing.
    Brief Totalwar history:

STW1 MTW1 - 5 time Clan warbelt winner (As member of clan GreyWolves)
    STW2 - 1 Time Clan warbelt winner (As member of Aggony Clan)
    2v2 Ladder - Rank 1 96% win Ratio Teammate AggonyAMP
    Totalwar Hall of Fame Awards: As voted by the community at totalwar.org
    Badge Name: Hall of Fame 2011
    Award: Most Feared Multiplayer Player 2011
    Badge Name: Hall of Fame 2010
    Award: Best Tea House Contributor 2010

http://db.tt/QwxpUpSa Totalwar Nostalgia!
    http://db.tt/RFwMczYt
    edited August 24
    I have found the solution.

You need to login here:
    https://account.creative-assembly.com/en/account
    I have used same login and pw I had here:
    https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home

Connected this two then I have connected steam again just in case.

Then I have entered this page again:
    https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home
    Check if all of this FLC has connected.

For me I was missing Regiments of Renown after I clicked to add again it said in steam that I already have it but ok it somehow refreshed my dashboard and then I restarted the steam and missing DLC Grim and the Grave was there connected as it should.

Maybe you can skip the CA connecting I don't know but this is how I did it.
  • pmwinchester1pmwinchester1 Registered Users Posts: 12
    Just adding to the chain. I've even reinstalled the entire game (restarted steam, signed out and back in, and verified files as well). This has got to be something on the CA / Steam side. I've noticed the new Chaos Champions LL's are notably missing from my game.
  • MrdarknessMrdarkness Registered Users Posts: 2
    I'll add as well:

No access to call of the beastmen (don't own Grim and Grave). Have restarted steam, verified game files, reinstalled WH3. It still doesn't show up in the list of DLC in the steam menu.

Just adding to the chain. I've even reinstalled the entire game (restarted steam, signed out and back in, and verified files as well). This has got to be something on the CA / Steam side. I've noticed the new Chaos Champions LL's are notably missing from my game.

did you try my solution?

I'll add as well:

No access to call of the beastmen (don't own Grim and Grave). Have restarted steam, verified game files, reinstalled WH3. It still doesn't show up in the list of DLC in the steam menu.

did you try my solution?
  • agodelianshockagodelianshock Registered Users Posts: 3
    Can confirm, Sirfragir's solution works
  • MrdarknessMrdarkness Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited August 24
    sirfragir said:

I'll add as well:

did you try my solution?
    Unfortunately not! I have clicked through all the FLC on that page. I hadn't redeemed the glade captain (but have now) and all the others said already purchased.

Steam shows 37 DLC for warhammer 2 and only 36 for warhammer 3.
  • SirDigby#9658SirDigby#9658 Registered Users Posts: 11
    So the steam permissions side was fixed.

But appears you need to also redo the oauth2 step to link CA to Steam again. I had been through that just before. Good find fellow 'sir'fragir.

Also, they may of changed the sites domain since most of used it , password manager didn't recognise the url.
  • ootandemooootandemoo Registered Users Posts: 3
    I was missing Vlad and Isabella and the Call of the Beastmen, even though I own every DLC. While all the other solutions did nothing (verifying, restarting, reinstalling, etc.), I tried Sirfragir's solution and it made the beastmen reappear. However, the FLC vampires are still not available. Which is a bummer, because that's the one campaign I want to play most!

Warhammer 3:

Warhammer 2:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file