Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Khorne Depiction [Opinions Wanted]

Jaxhammer#8130Jaxhammer#8130 USA (unfortunately)Registered Users Posts: 67
edited September 21 in General Discussion
EDIT: I have a rendition of SLAANESH up if you wish to see it!

So, recently I drew my take on Khorne and I was wanting some feedback on it.

First, I did this edit:

This is Khorne, as he's depicted in the Tome of Blood and in Warhammer 3. Khorne is often described as being dog-like, having bestial features, and he's called "the wolf" but he looks pretty man-like (well, skull-like) here. So I decided to change the image to reflect that more wolf-ish look. But only vaguely, ya know.

I eventually drew out the silhoutte into a proper creature and this is what i came up with. Inspirations should be obvious lol

This is only my second iteration of Khorne. Likely, I'm going to do a third and final version...

EDIT: Second Edit
EDIT 2: Full Body by a friend of mine~

Edit 3: imageHeh, nice
Post edited by Jaxhammer#8130 on

Comments

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,204
    cOOL WORK!
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Jaxhammer#8130Jaxhammer#8130 USA (unfortunately)Registered Users Posts: 67
    Thanks!

I also realized this is in the wrong area so how do I move my thread into community content?
    You can message a mod, but nobody goes to community content, so that's'all good.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla Forum Terms & Conditions I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157Fingolfin_the-Golden#2157 Registered Users Posts: 6,673
    Nice.
    The first one is him in my head and a nice style.

BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!

Nice.
    The first one is him in my head and a nice style.

What do you mean "the first one"? You mean the edited image?

Thanks btw!
    Finished with that update!
  • DatHomieSilverSurfer#4822DatHomieSilverSurfer#4822 Registered Users Posts: 312
    That second one is amazing! Great style, I’m really digging it
    Glad to hear it! I'm really proud of it too!

Khorne was lookin a bit too light and lean in the first image. Twink stance, unacceptable--
    edited August 30
    SO! I got together with a friend of mine and asked them if they could put a body to the bust I drew. This was the result:

One day, I'll draw this well. Made by the incredible Gecko!
    Post edited by Jaxhammer#8130 on
    Nice work!
    I'll tell them you said so!
  • Nazjax#2857Nazjax#2857 Registered Users Posts: 2,557
    Jaxhammer said:

SO! I got together with a friend of mine and

One day, I'll draw this well. Made by the incredible Gecko!

This one is better than your wolf version IMO.

But great job overhaul.
    This IS my wolf version, just drawn by a different, more talented artist as a full body ^^
  • XxXScorpionXxX#2310XxXScorpionXxX#2310 Registered Users Posts: 6,024

Request scorched body textures, and fire death effects. At least 30% of all damage in this game comes from fire sources. Request Fire for the Fire God DLC.
    edited August 29

Not a huge fan of that version, personally. Or the Slaanesh that's often paired with it.

Edit: Realized you were pointing out the similarities in designs. Yeah, the artist kind of took liberties and inspiration from the armor in that image, namely the pauldrons
  • Nazjax#2857Nazjax#2857 Registered Users Posts: 2,557
    Jaxhammer said:

This IS my wolf version, just drawn by a different, more talented artist as a full body ^^

Oh i'll see.

I don't dislike you're wolf version but the skull aspect is more apparent in the second and I think it's better for Khorne !

Yeah, I'll have to practice my wolves.

Anyway, touched base with the artist and they whipped up a more original armor design. I've replaced the image in this post.
    Just a heads up, I'll be posting a Slaanesh rendition in a new thread so keep an eye out!