Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Vilitch Breaks the Fourth Wall

Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,205
So I haven't played him yet, but stumbled on this short video on YT. Apparently others have reported him saying similar fourth wall breaks in game. I'm not upset at this, makes sense that some Tzeentchian would do this lol.

Comments

• zuendl86zuendl86 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 591
    Lol

I noticed that some animals like dragons look directly into the camera sometimes :D
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,641
    Hahahaha I love it. This is so Tzeentchian.
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • DavidTWWH#4143DavidTWWH#4143 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,327
    Hahahaha that's hilarious! Makes me like Vilitch even more!
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • Pede#6322Pede#6322 Registered Users Posts: 1,936
    Lol also a hillarious throwback to the "Settra is not a villain" debacle xD

Most Vilitch dialog is just him smack talking Thomin.

• Druidsbrook#6139Druidsbrook#6139 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 401
    edited August 25
    N'kari sometimes when there are no other characters around will say 'Do you think you're safe up there?'
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 5,332
    I love those 4th wall breaking. Always enjoy seeing those pop up in game.
  • PoorManatee6197#6481PoorManatee6197#6481 Registered Users Posts: 2,551
    zuendl86 said:

Lol

I noticed that some animals like dragons look directly into the camera sometimes :D

The first time I noticed was with a terrorgeist and it freaked me out hahaha
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Karaz Bryn, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

IT'S HOBGOBBO TIME!!!!!!!
    #JusticeForKurgan
  • DeathHeadJ#1535DeathHeadJ#1535 Registered Users Posts: 123
    My friend was playing him tonight in coop and apparently he was quoted as saying 'if this was a strategy game, i'd be many turns ahead'.
  • GBone#4408GBone#4408 Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    He also says something along the lines of "If this was a strategy game, I'd be several moves ahead"
  • LordCommander#3741LordCommander#3741 Registered Users Posts: 3,218
    Legit lols when I heard him do the Settra line.
    It's a beta.
  • Whitewolf7762#6480Whitewolf7762#6480 Registered Users Posts: 138
    edited August 25
    It funny how vilitch turned out to have the most character. This isn’t related to his fourth wall breaking but when dealing with valkia(I don’t know if he does it with other characters) he says “I like what I see, Thomin likes what he sees”. I thought that was hilarious.
    Post edited by Whitewolf7762#6480 on
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 11,394

It funny how vilitch turned out to have the most character. This isn’t related to his fourth wall breaking but when dealing with valkia(I don’t know if he does it with other characters) he says “I like what I see, Thomson likes what he sees”. I thought that was hilarious.

Creepy-flirting with Valkia? Dangerous game...
  • Wyvax#7456Wyvax#7456 Registered Users Posts: 6,205

My friend was playing him tonight in coop and apparently he was quoted as saying 'if this was a strategy game, i'd be many turns ahead'.

I love the subtle self burn on the game there.
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,396
    Hah. It's alright for Villitch. I just hope they don't add it to anyone else... this should only be Tzeentch thing.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,327
    Draxynnic said:

It funny how vilitch turned out to have the most character. This isn’t related to his fourth wall breaking but when dealing with valkia(I don’t know if he does it with other characters) he says “I like what I see, Thomson likes what he sees”. I thought that was hilarious.

How judging by the trailer khorne ain't giving it to her aka she is free real state.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 11,394
    saweendra said:

Draxynnic said:

How judging by the trailer khorne ain't giving it to her aka she is free real state.
    First, I don't think Khorne will see it that way. But more importantly, Valkia herself is likely to respond violently to any passes made at her.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,327
    Draxynnic said:

saweendra said:

Draxynnic said:

First, I don't think Khorne will see it that way. But more importantly, Valkia herself is likely to respond violently to any passes made at her.

Yeah she does come with issues .a

But hey i doubt your average chaos characters care about the violence part

They probably see it as a challange to subdue her.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc