Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCoC DLC not working, champions do not appear when starting new campaign

brianbx2brianbx2 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited August 30 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
After purchasing the champions of chaos DLC on steam, the characters do not show up when starting a campaign but all other DLC purchased shows, including blood god. I went ahead and re-installed the DLC using DLC manager, restarted cpu, redownloaded the whole game but still the characters are not appearing. Running on windows 10 pro.
Post edited by CA_Luna on

Comments

• CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,596
    Hey brianbx2,

When you have been trying to select the DLC Lords are you checking under the Warriors of Chaos Faction in Game? ^_^
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Tornar#9099Tornar#9099 Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have similar problem. I don't see Warrior of Chaos faction. I am running MacBook M1.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file