Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer 3 Periodically CTD With No Warning

steam_163863652573jUkwA9Dsteam_163863652573jUkwA9D Registered Users Posts: 1
As the title states, Warhammer will just constantly crash to desktop for no reason. I've updated drivers, close all sorts of auxiliary programs, I've reinstalled large sections of the game by verifying integrity of the game cache. I don't know what else to do.

Only playing with two mods, but the crashing happened with or without them.
Tagged:

Comments

• sirdreadalotsirdreadalot Registered Users Posts: 1
    Yeah been having the same issue, tried without mods, clean install and verifying the files and it'll still crash. Lastest one was during the end turn while nothing was happening.
  • osskarinnosskarinn Registered Users Posts: 4
    Same problem here it seems,

I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
    32,0 GB
    RX 6800 XT
    Windows 10 Home

Brought the computer to the shop I bought it from 2 times now.

They have changed the Power supply, another GPU and CPU.

I still have the same problem, I played 5 hours yesterday without crash.

Today I get maybe 1 hour, and this happens randomly in the game (campaign map idle) and in battle allso.

Please help
  • steam_164515030404PKq9QUksteam_164515030404PKq9QUk Registered Users Posts: 14
    Same problem,

I5-32RAM-1080

1600 hours of WH2

Unable to load into Campaign; Crash to Desktop . Constant.

Needs to be addressed by DEV ASAP
  • #496369#496369 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same here,

mostly crashes mid battle, sometimes on campaign map, no warning no crash log.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X
    GPU: NVDIA GeForce RTX 3080 ti
    RAM: 64 GB
    Installed on a SSD.

Please fix this. The game is impossible to play in this state.
  • camkabam#3868camkabam#3868 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same issue.

~140 hours of gameplay with no significant issues until yesterday Nov 14. Crashes to desktop while scrolling the campaign map. I've verified game files, updated drivers/OS, and followed the other recommended steps on Sega's website. Crashes still occur after about 10 minutes of play. I've repeated these results about 6 times now. It's a turn 99 Clan Skryre campaign, no mods.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
    GPU: GTX 1660ti
    RAM: 32GB
    Installed on an NVMe SSD
  • Scandalous#3242Scandalous#3242 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Having the same issue - crashing to desktop with no obvious cause. Logged this in October, was moved to the IE bug forum https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/325220/freeze-crashes-during-campaign-battle-load-screens-no-obvious-trigger

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file