Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressDark Elf Confederation Loyalty Bug

steam_164518046429ad3V2ugsteam_164518046429ad3V2ug Registered Users Posts: 2
Whenever I confederate as Dark Elves any non Legendary Lords instantly drop to 0 loyalty and will rebel the next turn. I believe it's definitely a bug and not bad luck as it has happened every single time. Also recruiting any lords from confederated factions from the Lord pool will spawn with 0 loyalty and rebel the next turn as well.
Post edited by CA_Dimitar#6718 on

Comments

• Meohfumado#9734Meohfumado#9734 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same issue here. Makes confederation kinda pointless for Dark Elves.

Important to note my Malekith has the full tyrant tree as well.
  • Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 211
    edited September 24
    I noticed the same with Skaven. I'm sure the Vampire Coast has the same problems as it's probably linked to the loyalty mechanic as a whole and not race specific. Please CA, fix this. The loyalty mechanic has never liked me, giving low numbers in even WH2, but only 0 is terrible to work with,
  • KommissarAntilus#2767KommissarAntilus#2767 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited September 25
    Confederating Throt with clan Mors broke my 253 turns legendary campaign, after confederation he starts with 0 loyalty, wich made him revolt the next turn, since his army was not in my territory he wondered for a cuple of turns before finding mordheim and at that point the game crashes on the battle deployment screen

The game crash right after the deployment screen animations finish, I’ve tried clicking on the autoresolve button before the animation finishes and it did autoresolve the battle, but crashes right after

the campaign is legendary so it autosaved in a battle deployment screen in the endturn against the tomb kings where i can either autoresolve or retreat (it crashes if i play it myself)
    Post edited by KommissarAntilus#2767 on
  • Solaufein#3521Solaufein#3521 Registered Users Posts: 4
    For me it happened when i confederated with Blessed Dread, Lokhir Fellheart had 0 loaylty after i recruited him from Naggarond and deserted next turn.
  • CA_Dimitar#6718CA_Dimitar#6718 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 980
    Hey all,

Thanks for the patience and all detailed reports. We sent you issue for further investigation.

Cheers,
    Dimitar
  • Kennyannydenny#4548Kennyannydenny#4548 The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 211
    Lokhir and Throt soundn't have loyalty bars at all when confederated as they're LLs @CA_Dimitar#6718. And of course when confederating regular lords shouldn't all start at zero loyalty (just an FYI that it's two bugs).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file