Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Excessive Multiplayer Lag With High FPS and Good Internet

Trex_With_Grabbers#5824Trex_With_Grabbers#5824 Registered Users Posts: 2
I’ve been experiencing a very weird occurrence where I can play other multiplayer games with no lag, including hosting a peer to peer factorio server, but I cannot play multiplayer due to 1 in game second take 30 real life seconds to pass. Previously where I am living, I was able to play a head to head campaign with zero issues on warhammer 3. I have tried quick battles, and custom battles against other people in the US, and the problem persists. Also, I am using Ethernet and not WiFi.

Things I have tried so far are: updating my drivers, reinstalling the game, disabling firewall, changing my NAT type to open, and trying to play a battle in warhammer 2. The warhammer 2 battle experienced the same issue that warhammer 3 is, but no other multiplayer game I own shares this issue. I am certain it’s not a connection issue as I am able to stream YouTube in game and be on discord at the same time (I did this to check my connection, the issue persists even with these things closed).

I do live in an apartment building, but I was previously able to play here with no issue. Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be appreciated.
Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file