Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In Progressv2.1.0 End Turn crashes

13»

Comments

• VladUrsusVladUrsus Registered Users Posts: 13
    same issue with The Empire somewhere at turn 58-59 during faction 124 turn...I even loaded a previous save and played differently and it still crashed at exactly the same turn, I think I'll stop playing until things get better, I realise it's a beta of course
  • #65141#65141 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same issue, with 2 different factions, neither made it past turn 100. To me it seems like the autosave is what's causing the crash, I have no idea though.
  • Cometchaser#1863Cometchaser#1863 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same thing is happening in my Malagor campaign on turn 77. I tried replaying a few prior turns but the crash still happens in the same spot.
  • Horteo85#3013Horteo85#3013 Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited September 29
    Same issue here.....

After round 229 with Nurgle. Map difficulty: Very Hard.

What I've seens as well. The game is not able to handle lots of agents and messages. My plaguepriests do have random symbols or name or even a "," as name.

There are also a few factions on the map which got already wiped (Grimgork and a norsca sub faction)

Loading an old savegame, repairing game, change diplomacy (i.e declare a war to a random faction) to change end turn calculation does not help.

I don't want to quit in round 229 on very hard. I need the steam achievement for papa nurgle :)

Edit: I was able now to pass this round by simply doing nothing in round 229. Coming from 228 and just end turn again to get to 230...
  • Hydrans#3716Hydrans#3716 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same issue happening still. Is there an issue. Both Cathay campaign, one at 107 and the other at 154. Really annoying, I know that it is Beta and we are expecting issues, but this is a pretty sizable basic one.
  • fireqt#8740fireqt#8740 Registered Users Posts: 1
    This is promised to be fixed in 2.2

Until then a workaround:

Get the console mod (a must have anyway): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2791241084

Use the 'diplo' command to reveal all unknown factions -> allows you to see who is causing the crash
    Use the 'fow off' command find them on the map
    Use the 'abandon' command on their settlement(s) and 'kill' command on their armies until you have disturbed that faction enough that they will not repeat whatever is that they are doing that's causing a crash.
    Alternatively, just use 'killf' command on one of their settlements/armies/agents, that will kill the whole faction and allow your end turn to proceed (unless some other faction is doing something funny too, in which case repeat the above).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file