Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Arch Lector Skill Tree + Captain in garrison (The Empire Reikland).

MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,132
edited September 10 in Campaign Ideas
Hello C.A.,

Arch Lector Skill Tree.

I saw in the Skill Tree from the Arch Lector, that this is changed.

Because I miss 3 Skills in the Skill Tree from the Arch Lector in Warhammer 3.

The Arch Lector in Warhammer 2 (Mortal Empires) has 3 Skills more in the Skill Tree (see picture 1, 2 and 3).

But the Arch Lector in Warhammer 3 hasn't those Skills anymore (see picture 4).
And for me are those Skills very important, because your Arch Lector makes him unique.

Is it possible that those 3 Skills comes back in the Arch Lector in Warhammer 3?

Captain in garrison.

Also, I have noticed that in a settlement garrison in Warhammer 3 is no more a Captain.
In Warhammer 2 (Mortal Empires) you have a Captain in a Settlement garrison at tier 3 City building.
I hope that you can change this also, because you have then a hero in a Settlement.

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

Picture 3.

Picture 4.

For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

Post edited by MasterSayo01#2856 on
5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• GloatingSwine#8098GloatingSwine#8098 Registered Users Posts: 2,547
    They were never supposed to have those skills. They're supposed to be Volkmar's personal skills, they just got accidentally inherited by Arch Lectors.
  • Jarms48#7854Jarms48#7854 Registered Users Posts: 322
    edited September 11

They were never supposed to have those skills. They're supposed to be Volkmar's personal skills, they just got accidentally inherited by Arch Lectors.

Whilst they weren't suppose to have it, I would have liked to at least have toned down versions of them available. Would be nice to have a regular Empire lord who could buff flagellants.
  • MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,132
    Don't forget that the Warrior Priests and the Witch Hunter make them better with the 1st Skill "Blessed Holy War". :D

And you can recruit more of them. So, you haven't built direct more "Faith" buildings and "Tavern" buildings. ;)
    Because I have in Warhammer 2 (Mortal Empires) 2 Arch Lectors! :o

Also, it decreased the corruption if lots of Lords and heroes in a province are. :D

That's also true that the 2nd Skill gives the Flagellants a strong buff, but not only the Flagellants also the Empire Knights and the Free Company Militia! ;)

So, I hope that C.A. place those 3 Skills in the Skill Tree from an Arch Lector in Warhammer 3. :*

That would be great! :#
    For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

• Pray#3234Pray#3234 Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    they need to get this otherwise Flaggelent is Garbage . unit with very expensive upkeep but does nothing .