Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueGor-Rok's quest : Mace of Ulamak bug

Badb#8062Badb#8062 Registered Users Posts: 5
On the questline of the Mace of Ulamak, after numerous attempts of razing/sacking skaven settlements, the tally is still zero. Went to earlier saves, restarted game and started new campaign and still had the issue.

Bug is still there with patch 2.1.1 (fr).

There is also an error with the weapon's name in the french version. It is written (Masse d') Ulumak instead of Ulamak.
Post edited by CA_Tama#5904 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Codemanthc#5345Codemanthc#5345 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I had the same issue with a campaign I just started. Its unfortunate because I was off to a really good campaign start then realized this bug and now no longer want to continue the campaign. CA please fix it soon as Gor-Rok's is one of the coolest campaigns.
  • nickfliszar91#2895nickfliszar91#2895 Registered Users Posts: 3
    I made the same complaint before seeing this as well, I concur Gor- Rok is one of the most exciting factions.
  • nickfliszar91#2895nickfliszar91#2895 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Just tried it again after the update and it's the same.
  • CA_Tama#5904CA_Tama#5904 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 230
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for all help in alerting us to this, we're investigating the problem.

Thank you for your patience.

Tama ^-^
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file