Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cold One Knights Shield and Sisters of Singing Doom Visual Bugs

sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY#8655sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY#8655 Registered Users Posts: 8
As in the title, I noticed while mod testing then disabled everything to confirm:

All three of the Cold One Knights, Dread Knights, and Knights of the Ebon Claw (pictured) shields have the metal of their shields painted over by faction colours when they did not have this problem in WH2. This only affects the shields. I think it's something to do with the mask now that diffuse/specular has been changed into base_colour/material_map, but not entirely sure and I've not been able to fix it. I suspect other models with other units might have similar isues.

Sisters of Singing Doom (Witch Elf RoR) meanwhile was much easier to figure out - their materials files are set to use the standard witch elf mask file which paints over the unique textures with whatever the faction colour is, pretty ugly result.

Post edited by CA_Luna on
Tagged:

Comments

• sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY#8655sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY#8655 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Just realised I forgot to include build number. Checked and it's still happening for both issues in the new build 2.2.0 16761.2718677

Didn't expect it to be fixed yet but figured may as well give latest build number since it is asked for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file