Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WARHAMMER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2022

2»

Comments

• saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,600

Calling it the Warhammer TW World Cup is looking a little more self-indulgent as well.

It was the world cup over 900+ players participated last time.

Its a shame, that CA and certain fans and content creators inability to accept they were wrong led to the straight up death of wh mp.

Its damn shame.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• Lotus_Moon#2452Lotus_Moon#2452 Registered Users Posts: 12,358
    Not to mention that in that graph a lot of players are participating in more than one event.

I dont like the structure also, its not really a same feel when you have so many mini events for it.

But ofcourse having it in dom mode just highlights the fail of war3 and focus on it.

Rip war 3 MP…push dom more…lmao
  • The_real_FAUST#6885The_real_FAUST#6885 Registered Users Posts: 2,113
    edited November 2022

Calling it the Warhammer TW World Cup is looking a little more self-indulgent as well.

Its a shame, that CA and certain fans and content creators inability to accept they were wrong led to the straight up death of wh mp.

Its damn shame.
    Yeah that's what I mean, last time it made sense. Only one 1v1 game mode existed and it was truly global in take up and participation

This time it's an additional mode to the long played and traditional total war MP experience and played by a vastly smaller number than before. It had no right to take on that title.

I can't help but feel in the absence of amendments to Land Battle gameplay just banning those players who we know consistently and knowingly break the rules WAS the solution.

Its damn shame.
    Yeah that's what I mean, last time it made sense. Only one 1v1 game mode existed and it was truly global in take up and participation

This time it's an additional mode to the long played and traditional total war MP experience and played by a vastly smaller number than before. It had no right to take on that title.

I can't help but feel in the absence of amendments to Land Battle gameplay just banning those players who we know consistently and knowingly break the rules WAS the solution.
    I mean there were ton of issues that could have been solved with simple measures

Like as much as i appreciated the work by the players who made the rule set for the last woc.

They could have just say turn on unit caps and give a one page rule set of attacking rules.

Are CA caps good not really but for thr sake of simplicity it was better.

And the orginal rule set honestly could have been summarized in two pages.

Just that alone could have prevented so much drama.

• #376370#376370 Registered Users Posts: 10

I mean there were ton of issues that could have been solved with simple measures

Like as much as i appreciated the work by the players who made the rule set for the last woc.

They could have just say turn on unit caps and give a one page rule set of attacking rules.

Have you read the rules recently? Fruit rules of play is summarised in 2 pages (pp 4-5 of the document). The rest of the document is all about army limits. You could obviously use this document without the army limits and use the (quite inconsistent) CA limits if you prefer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l-bR-7Gxs_kU_fR1k3ituHLKa5X66CSU/view
    #376370 said:

Have you read the rules recently? Fruit rules of play is summarised in 2 pages (pp 4-5 of the document). The rest of the document is all about army limits. You could obviously use this document without the army limits and use the (quite inconsistent) CA limits if you prefer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l-bR-7Gxs_kU_fR1k3ituHLKa5X66CSU/view

Never said CA caps were better but its just simpler to police

No i haven't read the new rule set i don't participate in tournaments they require key elements which i lack.

Proper checking discord answering messgaes in timely manner and having enough play time to participate

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file