Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Update 2.2 soft crash (black out screens)

pdc4930#3270pdc4930#3270 Registered Users Posts: 491
Today I got my screens turn off during my campaign. PC is still running and playing the game, but monitors become disconnected and CRL, Shift, B. Was not working. Does not happen on other games

Had to hard restart my computer in order to get my screens back up and it progressed to just loading a campaign and then just booting the main screen after I performed an uninstall/reinstall

I thought it was either old campaigns or graphics settings so I deleted my old campaigns and messed with Graphics settings but it did not work even with New Campaigns. Verified game contents

Currently Uninstalled and reinstalled and led to issue worsening spoken above. Might be a full Uninstall forever unless a hot fix comes. Commented on another person post, but wanted to branch and make my own discussion

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file