Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Black Orc Big Boss is missing

ToaxD#4647ToaxD#4647 Registered Users Posts: 9
v2.2.0 Build 16761.2716877
v2.2.1
I'm not able to recruit a Black Orc Big Boss in the campaign in fact he does not appear on the building tree for unlocks and he is also missing from skirmish mode.
I'm not sure what caused this maybe the order of purchase which was Warhammer I, Warhammer III, Warhammer II on the Epic Store, or DLC I have all DCLs except for beastman pack, with no mods.
Edit: other units not present are amethyst wizard(The Empire), bone giant(Tomb Kings), Krell(Vampire Counts).
it is probably because of the Epic Store because i do have the units on Warhammer II.

Post edited by ToaxD#4647 on

Comments

• Loreguy#1056Loreguy#1056 Registered Users Posts: 1,965
    Check instaled DLC list, is he there?
  • ToaxD#4647ToaxD#4647 Registered Users Posts: 9

Check instaled DLC list, is he there?

can't really do that on the epic store I can "Manage Add-Ons" but the only thing there is Total War: WARHAMMER III – Blood for the Blood Gods III is there any way to check using the file system?
  • ToaxD#4647ToaxD#4647 Registered Users Posts: 9
    edited October 2022
    I don't have the beast man DLC (if someone reads who owns all the DLC on the Epic games store, please go to skirmish vs ai and compare your roster vs the roster on units and spells and comment if something is missing or not).
    Post edited by ToaxD#4647 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file