Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Diplomacy with "Rogue Armies" and the Option to Settle Rogue Armies in Player Territory

ZeroOne#7805ZeroOne#7805 Registered Users Posts: 16
Add an option for players to give a settlement to "Rogue Armies", transforming them into standard factions and giving a large diplomacy bonus to the gifting faction.
Add an option for players to pay rogue armies to leave player/player ally land.

In my current campaign, I'm being raided by Tor Ethilis Refugees which are a "rogue army" but High Elves. They are raiding me after we signed a non-aggression pact which is annoying and, I think, rather unlike High Elves, but that issue is for another thread. I signed the pact because, even though my best army was nearby, I have other wars to fight and I like High Elves. Besides, it says "refugees" in the title of their name so I feel badly for them...and shouldn't they be doing things like asking me for gold and land rather than raiding me? Anyway, I was thinking about how to get them to stop raiding me without taking a huge hit to my reliability because we signed a NA pact like 3 turns ago...and I thought it would be cool if I could give them a settlement or two and have them turn into a new faction. I would happily settle them in Estalia--I'm playing as Clan Angrund and the Beastmen faction in Estalia declared war on me so now I've destroyed them and colonized the whole country, but I don't really want it. Having a friendly ally or vassal there, at the back of my territory, would be a neat alternative to directly controlling it, and it would be a creative way to get rid of the rogue army which is now raiding my lands.
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated