Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A mod for Multiplayer people

VikingHuscal1066#5774VikingHuscal1066#5774 Registered Users Posts: 4,168
I'm just wanting to share a mod that greatly enhances the multiplayer of vanilla Rome 2.

Now I will admit that it's not nearly as big of a mod as the likes of DEI or Para Bellum, and no disrespect meant, but I will be bold enough to say that I think my mod does do one thing a fair bit better than those mods.

And that is that I tried my best to enhance the base rosters for most factions without bloating them to a ridiculous level.

Now, I'm not saying that those other mods are bad or anything, but I do feel that with all the work put into those mods that they missed out on enhancing the base rosters and such, even if just a little bit. But I digress.

This is my mod
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2168038091

Like I said, it's all about enhancing the vanilla Rome 2 MP, though it WILL require all the DLCs for Rome 2, as I balanced out all the factions, including the Empire Divided ones.

Now, I'm not going to explain every little detail that my mod includes, but I will say that I

1. Greatly increase the accuracy of most artillery, as most of them struggled to hit static walls at times.
2. I gave every faction the Tortoise siege engines so that the siege battles could be a bit more fair and less reliant on only a few factions having them.
3. Gave some factions that really needed certain types of units at least one of those unit types so they can do a little bit in those areas, such as giving Sparta a few melee infantry units and giving the nomad factions a bunch of mercenary infantry units.