Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Intermittent freezes leading to a permanent freeze during some battles.

Yiunko#1442Yiunko#1442 Registered Users Posts: 109
Over several patches I have experienced this phenomenom. Usually in high elven choke point maps and today in an ogre camp battle.

Usually the battle goes without issues but eventually it starts an intermitent "pause/freeze" of time. Repeatedly increasing in severity until eventually it is freezed completely. Pause button, ESC, control wont work but the sound still goes on. I attached a video example. Note that only the visual and interactable part of the game freezes but never the sound.
Post edited by BillyRuffian#6250 on

Comments

• wangsongyang2000#9440wangsongyang2000#9440 Registered Users Posts: 13
    Same issue.

Can you solve this problem?
  • wangsongyang2000#9440wangsongyang2000#9440 Registered Users Posts: 13
    edited November 2022
    it seems that the old bug in version 2.1 have not been totally resolved . In my case, this problem not only happens in siege battle, but also in normal battle.

I have already posted the my replay file, but CA haven't given me their answer yet.
  • CA_Tama#5904CA_Tama#5904 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 238
    Hey guys,

Would you mind uploading your Dxdiag, Preference.script and User.script they would be a great help.

Thanks

Tama ^-^
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • CA_Tama#5904CA_Tama#5904 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 238
    Hey guys,

Could you please all try deleting your user.script and see if you can reproduce it again?

If you can reproduce it, please can you attach the following info to your reply:

Video of issue
    Replay
    Updated Dxdiag & Preference.script
    Reproduction Steps

Thank you for your patience over the holidays, happy new year.
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file