Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Army comp vs bretonnia as empire

4fourcztery#60764fourcztery#6076 Registered Users Posts: 564
What do you use to beat Bretonnia in the late game?

Comments

• Loreguy#1056Loreguy#1056 Registered Users Posts: 1,853
    Halberdiers.
    Demis with halberds.
    Helstorms.
    Helblasters if they have flyers.
  • #57584#57584 Registered Users Posts: 66
    depends what lord you are running.
    baltazar gelt has insane artillery and the 10 armor gives halberdiers very good stats especially with a warrior priest on them.

Karl frans knights vs knights end upp quite 50/50

volkmar: pristol korps and empire knights with his final stat kills all its quite op

Markus: anti large archers are quite good but you need to focus 1 and 1 cavalry down to be most effectiv lots of micro.

• 4fourcztery#60764fourcztery#6076 Registered Users Posts: 564
    edited November 2022
    Nothing I didn't know until jow, then. Apart from hellblasters, which I mostly ignore.

Thanks a lot. Someone from discord actually recommended to use...War Wagons...I'm not even joking, that was their suggestion.
  • 4fourcztery#60764fourcztery#6076 Registered Users Posts: 564
    #57584 said:

depends what lord you are running.
    baltazar gelt has insane artillery and the 10 armor gives halberdiers very good stats especially with a warrior priest on them.

Karl frans knights vs knights end upp quite 50/50

volkmar: pristol korps and empire knights with his final stat kills all its quite op

Markus: anti large archers are quite good but you need to focus 1 and 1 cavalry down to be most effectiv lots of micro.

Playing Franz and Gelt, I don't want to put my Knights against Brettonia. Bad gamble imo.