Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cannot start the mod Tsardoms: Total War

stteva#6000stteva#6000 Registered Users Posts: 1
As the title suggest, I have successfully downloaded the mod, but cannot start it. Whenever I click the .bat folder, it says it cannot find the M2TW executable. The other mod I installed, Europa Barbarorum 2 works fine, and previously installed mods such as Stainless Steel also worked fine.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Comments

• FritzvomWald#8248FritzvomWald#8248 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 153
    edited November 9
    It's an old kingdoms mod. Here is your fix if it misses 'kingdoms.exe': https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?745692

And if it still misses the executable then you simply installed it into the wrong directory\path. Right click it's desktopshortcut and choose 'open file location' - the location of the BAT file. You should now be in the ...\m2tw (or similar)\mods\[mod name] directory

If in doubt paste the path to the BAT file here (click in explorer path window at top and copy\paste)
    author.png