Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueTWW3 IE Patch. 2.3 (Extending back to the launch) Cylostra Turn 1

troupple#5056troupple#5056 Registered Users Posts: 1
Anyone else getting a bug where turn one Cylostra spawns in and whilst you can defeat the army to your left and take the lower Western settlement a 2nd enemy army also spawns in the Northern settlement where you can't click to attact either them or the settlement they're next to? You can wait like 10 turns and eventually the army will move out and you can then attack it/the setlement seperately but until they move for the first time Cylostra can't get near them. Not sure if it's like when Legend parks characters so close to enemy cities that the rebel army that spawns in can't attack the city without going through you first (but worse cos I can't attact either) but figured I'd mention it here as wasn't sure where this sort of thing was done other than Reddt.

Also whilst I'm here how about some Landmarks for Cylostra in Brettonia? The one on the doughnut is nice but I love her and want her to be happy so if she could get one back home I know we could be happy together

Cheers CA
Post edited by CA_Tama#5904 on
Tagged:

Comments

• CA_Tama#5904CA_Tama#5904 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 238
    edited December 2022
    Hey @troupple#5056

No worries about a save, we have located the issue and it is known and under investigation.

Thanks
    Tama ^-^
    Post edited by CA_Tama#5904 on
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file