Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Only 56 Top-Rankings left on leaderboard CA

#11370#11370 Registered Users Posts: 39
Dear CA,

contrary to the impression one might get, watching a few Ytubers - way over 90% of the multiplayer community is fighting it out on ladder - they have never been in a tournament. And having the occasional lobby game with a friend is not where it's at.

The bug distorting the points has been there right from game launch! As of today there are only 56 unaffecting Top-Positions left to fight over. This is unheard of in any game I have ever seen, however small or unimportant. This is not even a bug "in" the game - it is on the game - a huge broken sign on the company's prestige frontage. Every company owner I know would get this fixed within 24h.

This can't be explained away with priority areas and focussing on income anymore - this is a matter of basic principles ant wanting to be perceived as a serious business.

Hundreds of your paying customers have played many hundreds of games to get up there, some even 1.3k and 1.5 k matches won. But we have people ranking who won 0 (!) to 5 games.

Please do due dilligence and fix this minor bug

Please reset the Leaderboard

Please show more pages - at least the top 1000

My sincere thanks, Knight Hood

This is Knight Hood. No idea why my user name changed

Comments

• The_real_FAUST#6885The_real_FAUST#6885 Registered Users Posts: 2,112
    Leader board needs a fix badly. As you say it is frankly appaling that a know bug problem like this is just left

Also update the bloody map pool, and use good maps!

It's not hard there are many many maps, and you have left a map pool almost dormant for over a year and have chosen to fill it with few, bad maps

Cmon these things aren't hard CA
  • #11370#11370 Registered Users Posts: 39
    46 Top-Positions left to fight over.

So roughly 1 1/2 months before the captain of the titanic will sink.

I am not finding the words...
  • drogarito#2548drogarito#2548 Registered Users Posts: 1,815
    Not just the leaderboards but the entire matchmaking system (player's levels, individual and total stats). It needs one big rework.
    I admire your hopefulness!

At this stage I am satisfied with with a ladder fix and reset.
    12 unbugged positions left. You now need a rating of 1767 to rank last position in the top 200. Unbelievable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file