Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known IssueThe old mount disappearing after confederation is back

floskan#3389floskan#3389 Registered Users Posts: 212
edited June 1 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
This was a bug that existed back in WH2 but got fixed earlier. I can't submit a save, but if you confederate a lord with several mount options and they all are unlocked, you get the mount they use when confederated and it's not possible to change. For example, i confederated Alistar and he was on his Dragon mount. His special chariot wasn't on the drop-down menu so I had to either stick to the dragon or leave him on foot.
Post edited by CA_Liam#6659 on

Comments

• CA_Liam#6659CA_Liam#6659 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 893
    Hey there @floskan#3389

Thanks for posting. I was only able to reproduce this with high elves in house so have got that raised, if you notice this happening with other factions please reach back out! This is with the team to look into.

All the best,
    Liam
    Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Amaria77#9808Amaria77#9808 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Occurs with Dark Elf Master heroes also. Confederated Morathi as Malus. Two Masters were on chariots. Dark Steed, Cold One, and Cold One Chariot mounts available. Dark Pegasus not available. Potentially related to the fact that Masters get Cold One Chariot and Dark Pegasus at the same level?
  • floskan#3389floskan#3389 Registered Users Posts: 212
    @CA_Liam#6659 Just pinging so the comment above gets some visibilty
  • CA_Liam#6659CA_Liam#6659 Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 893
    Hey both!

We've done some investigations and it does look to be a more generic issue & have expanded the bug following your comment about Masters as was able to reproduce in house :smile:

All the best!
    Liam
    Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file