Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I can place Kisho units on key buildings now.

DecemberDecember Senior MemberPosts: 137Registered Users
(Yeah this is a second topics immediately after my other one. They're on unrelated subjects, though...)

While playing a game on Lowlands today I discovered that my Daikyu Samurai could be placed anywhere on the map, including the key buildings. My other units with innate stealth like Kisho Ninja and Bandits were still restricted on how close they could start, though. I don't have any other units with that particular clan upgrade yet, so I can't say that this is the case for all units with it. I'm posting this just as a heads up for both CA and players alike. If this is old news, sorry, but I'm assuming not many players join archery clans and actually bother getting the level nine upgrades...
Post edited by December on

Comments

• HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Posts: 431Registered Users
    edited March 2012
  • TheDukeTheDuke Banned Posts: 365Banned Users
    edited March 2012
    ya you can do that with fire bomb throwers as well
  • themonkeythemonkey Senior Member Posts: 310Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    fire bomb eh ;0
    gn = <g) gensou If you want to 1v1 message me :0, need to find more good player to play with :0 to improve ;).
  • (Darkelf) Temper(Darkelf) Temper Senior Member Posts: 541Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    December wrote: »
    (Yeah this is a second topics immediately after my other one. They're on unrelated subjects, though...)

While playing a game on Lowlands today I discovered that my Daikyu Samurai could be placed anywhere on the map, including the key buildings. My other units with innate stealth like Kisho Ninja and Bandits were still restricted on how close they could start, though. I don't have any other units with that particular clan upgrade yet, so I can't say that this is the case for all units with it. I'm posting this just as a heads up for both CA and players alike. If this is old news, sorry, but I'm assuming not many players join archery clans and actually bother getting the level nine upgrades...

You are correct,not new. =)
  • DecemberDecember Senior Member Posts: 137Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    HaZE7 wrote: »
    You put kisho on your daikyu??!? :D

Yes! Because no one ever expects to get shot at by hidden daikyu archers haha.

But alright, I'm just a slowpoke who just found out about this little bug. Thanks for the answers =)
  • SecuterSecuter Senior Member Posts: 1,798Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Why would you ever make them that expensive!?
    Make a Medieval 3!
    More units.
    More interested in European history.
    Different cultures.
    More factions.
    Not that many gun powder troops, it's not a new Empire I want.
    edited March 2012
    I gave kisho training to my Bow Hero,too expensive you think ? =)
  • ArcanumArcanum Senior Member Posts: 301Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I gave kisho training to my Bow Hero,too expensive you think ? =)

They must hit above 2000?
    Ave Dominus Nox.
    edited March 2012
    2020 koku without trading post.But they can provide a bucket full of laughs and that's always worth it in my book. =)
  • ArcanumArcanum Senior Member Posts: 301Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I have enough trouble getting anything out of my 1600 (I think) koku bow hero. Teach me!
    Ave Dominus Nox.
    edited March 2012
    Bow Heroes belong in the forests near your main army, imo. I've very seldom gotten them to mesh well with my playstyle, but even Bow Samurai can beat them up on open ground...
    edited March 2012
    Oh don't upgrade them with kisho if you want to use them seriously guys,unless it fits with an overall plan of an all kisho army. =O (can't reset them rember)

I mean you/I could use the cheap DLC Wakos like everybody else,if you paid cash for them,but where's the fun in being like everybody else ? =)

I don't have a playstyle as such,unless you call always attacking and always losing a playstyle.
    edited March 2012
    ^ Basically why I go with kisho daikyus and extended range bow cav and non-leader generals if anyone's wondering why I went kisho in the first place.