Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Drops....

BengalTigerBengalTiger Senior MemberPosts: 492Registered Users
Whereas there seemed to be a burst of generosity during the Christmas/New Year week (in both experience and minor drops) - i have not had a single drop in the last 2 months (ie: approx. 180-200 battles). Can one hope of getting drops after having completed the map on Gold? Granted, I have all but a very few of the non-legendary drops.

On a related note: over 800 hours of play - no legendary items to date. Not a single one. Its becoming hard not to take that personally. Then i see these 2 star bronze players with Mempo Mask... :mad:
Post edited by BengalTiger on

Comments

• admiral_trompadmiral_tromp Senior Member Posts: 554Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    500 hours, not one legendary item. alright you have a harder life, but still. I once ran into a level 2 with legendary sword +10 attack and legendary helmet +10 defence. those are moments you get really mad.
    the die is cast
    Gaius Julius Caesar
    prepare to fight - for, evidently you have found peace intolerable
    Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus Major
    your councils be long, your doings be slow, consider the end
    Marcus Junius Brutus Caepio
    moreover, I advise that Carthage should be destroyed
    Cato the Elder
    Proud to be part of Arcani
  • KatsumotoGKKatsumotoGK Senior Member Posts: 692Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    i have noticed drops occur when you win by a lot or make a huge heroic come back after being down 70% of the power bar.
  • i like TW gamesi like TW games Senior Member Posts: 701Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    i have noticed drops occur when you win by a lot or make a huge heroic come back after being down 70% of the power bar.

That is hardly random and the designers of the game told us that drops where random.

I think I have one legendary (the one with +3 to avatar armor, or something like that) and I got it after about 500hours and 600 battles.

If I where to take this into consideration then It would take more then 5000 hours and 6000 battles to get the rest of the items.
    Playing Total War since the original Shogun
  • DecemberDecember Senior Member Posts: 137Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I haven't said this lately, so I'll just leave this here...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/vsbullfrog725.jpg/

I also got the Kawari Kabuto Helmet that same week.
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Posts: 431Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I have 1300 hours.

didnt have blademaster until 1000 hours.
    I now have 5 legendary items, all of which came in the span of a couple months after blademaster.

And it does seem like you gain legendary items after a very difficult game against a high rank.
    Sadly, if there is any truth to that, CA didn't have the foresight to think about how many players drop the game to avoid losing -- therefore killing any chance of an itemdrop.
  • (Darkelf) Temper(Darkelf) Temper Senior Member Posts: 541Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I have three legendary retainers.The most I have ever had.

When I reset my avatar seems to be when I get them and Menpo mask is always one of them.
  • TSCTSC Senior Member Posts: 178Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I still have 4 unlocked retainers to complete the full set collection...nearly 3 mths no any drop yet. :(
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Posts: 431Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I witnessed a friend get blade master + world weary + unholyforge within a span of 3 days back in the summer.
    He has 0 legendary items and 1100 hours played.
  • YoritomoYoritomo Senior Member Posts: 701Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    It seem there are some dropdays. Recently i got 3 legendary items in a short period. Unfortunately not the sword.

The Armor... does it protect just the General? All Items it seems just power up the Single man not his bodyguard also.
    You want successfully arty camp in deploy zone? Go ahead and get your win.
  • BeardyMcJohnFaceBeardyMcJohnFace Senior Member Posts: 130Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    i just got menpo mask yesterday, found out it doesn't stack with scare enemies... sigh, i guess melee gens need some advantage over leader gens to level the playing field a bit...