Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Debug cam and replays: hotfix coming

13»

Comments

• JaqueramaphanJaqueramaphan Member Posts: 85Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Ive been playing total war games since the original Shogun, and I've never heard of the debug cam. I do think that it's pretty frustrating that others have been using this to win multiplayer matches when it's not at all a standard game feature. So much for fair play, CA. Looks like you're pandering to a vocal minority.
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Posts: 431Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the debug camera back.

I hope the hotfix includes fixes for grouping bugs and the sort :)
  • TyrariaTyraria Senior Member Posts: 306Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    it is definitely not a hotfix for balance and anti cheat that's for sure.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 15,428Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited March 2012
    Just to take part in the "lovefest"

desync and grouping ability - fix please

debug cam - words cannot express my opinion on this topic without my getting bounced from this forum

'nuff said

:p
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • MefistoMefisto Member Posts: 82Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Debug camera is essential for mu personal game enjoyment,other cameras was made very bad for this kind of game ..in any other game FSp or other,you always can tweak ur camera od FOW,gamers make them self's fixes for better fow(field of view) and resolution and most developers do not have problem with it and encouraging people to do it and customize their game experience.....and do not calcify it like cheat...like ever........CA was ignoring it 10 years....as should be,from top 5 ranked players in mu list 3 use classical camera so plz stop speculations about OP Camera...ask many strong players you will see they use classical...one
    The man who has no problems is out of the game
  • bggeneralbggeneral Senior Member Posts: 201Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Dear Creig,
    Together with solving the wrong decision, you also can solve the wrong coding, IMO :)
    See this link here:
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/36474-CRITICAL-Camera-move-bug-reinforced-instead-to-be-solved

Hope, this piece of information will be enough to test and understand the problem?
  • NestorNestor Senior Member Posts: 126Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Any info on patch17.pack, What is he doing to make game better?
    Deus ex Machina
  • DusanDusan Member Posts: 68Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I think the best way for every company to comunicate with fan community as much as they can even if they made mistake sometimes, it is important that is strong bond forged after that everything is easy:)
  • demonsmaycrydemonsmaycry Banned Posts: 14Banned Users
    edited April 2012
    uaaaa best news

you're best team :)
  • PortalisPortalis Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited January 2013
    agreee,had the same issue
  • username989username989 Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited April 2013
    I'm sorry to hear about your decision about the debug cam. It's clearly an unfair advantage to those who use it, still you re-enable it. Add it as an option for everyone or leave it out.
    Options are good
  • ZEVA_Thorien_KellZEVA_Thorien_Kell Senior Member Posts: 1,499Registered Users
    edited November 2014
    I know I'm late with this but if you guys (CA) made the dam'n thing as it should be from the beginning, we would never have this issue in the first place.

We don't need debug cam, all we need is normal cam to go little bit higher. From 50 to 80 iirc was the number of mod that worked long time ago. Default camera is way too limiting. This is the strategy game, I don't care about expressions of my solider faces and nice grass graphics. I need to see good chunk of the battlefield if I want to react right. Basic camera is WAY too limiting. Therefor, people must develop improvised solutions to work out on thing that should be implemented from day one.
13»