Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Fots mods?

RepublicanRepublican Senior MemberPosts: 562Registered Users
edited April 2012 in Fall of the Samurai
hey, is anyone conceiving about making a last samurai mod? re-skinning like from the movie? could be coolish.
Post edited by Republican on
If Creative Assembly creates a Warhammer Total War, I swear that I will never buy it.

Comments

• HerrDoktorHerrDoktor Senior Member Posts: 241Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Tom Cruise unit could spread Scientology to enemy lands (and learn Japanese very quickly).
  • Half Life ExpertHalf Life Expert Senior Member Oak Park, CA , USAPosts: 4,528Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    to be honest im just expecting a DLC covering the Satsuma Rebellion of 1877 (this is what The Last Samurai is loosely based on)

it is approriate to cover this almost year long rebellion as it truely was the final Fall of the Samurai
    "we have officially entered into pre-whinning about our games."- Cogre

I will always respect differing opinions on here, so long as they are presented maturely and in a civil manner

"No Battleplan ever survives contact with the enemy"- Helmuth Von Moltke the Elder

The WWI Thread: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/30914/why-a-world-war-i-themed-total-war/p1

I'm skipping TW: Warhammer