Adorbs

how do you unlock all the playable factions

eygptforevereygptforever Junior MemberPosts: 7Registered Users
edited May 2012 in Napoleon: Total War
I can't work out how to play as all the factions. Anybody know how?
Post edited by eygptforever on

Comments

• The KestrelThe Kestrel Senior Member Posts: 848Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    The only factions available for campaigns in Napoleon are France in the campaigns of Napoleon and Russia, Britain, Austria, and Prussia in the Campaigns of the Coalition. You can also buy The Peninsular Campaign, which allows you to play Portugal, Spain, Britain, or France in a war for control of Iberia.
  • DreagonDreagon Senior Member Posts: 480Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    The only factions available for campaigns in Napoleon are France in the campaigns of Napoleon and Russia, Britain, Austria, and Prussia in the Campaigns of the Coalition. You can also buy The Peninsular Campaign, which allows you to play Portugal, Spain, Britain, or France in a war for control of Iberia.

I thought Portugal was unplayable in Peninsular campaign.
    My Total War wishlist:

1: Reformation: Total War
    2: Victoria: Total War
    3: Dark Age: Total War
  • shrspeedbladeshrspeedblade Senior Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Google Napoleon total factions
    <---- That's how I look after all the NTW I've played!
  • DenmarkRulesDenmarkRules Senior Member Behind you :OPosts: 3,171Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Dreagon is right, Portugal isn't playable in any campaign.

Take a look here for unlocking all non-playable factions: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=357320
    "The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • The KestrelThe Kestrel Senior Member Posts: 848Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Errr... I'm sorry. You guys are correct, Portugal is not playable in single-player. Apparently it is available in multiplayer campaigns along with the Ottoman Empire though.