Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Bring back the old controls

HisShadowXHisShadowX MemberPosts: 54Registered Users
Hi I am left handed I do not use the WSAD controls please bring the arrow keys or the classic total war controls back thanks
I have Autism / Aspergers sorry if I offended you
Post edited by HisShadowX on

Comments

• Tyer032392Tyer032392 Senior Member FloridaPosts: 4,672Registered Users
    edited June 2012
    I think there is a way to have classic controls set in the games option. You should check there; I know Empire had it, but am not positive about Napoleon and Shogun 2.
    "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. "
  • HisShadowXHisShadowX Member Posts: 54Registered Users
    edited March 2013
    Tyer032392 wrote: »
    I think there is a way to have classic controls set in the games option. You should check there; I know Empire had it, but am not positive about Napoleon and Shogun 2.

Napoleon had it but Shogun 2 did not and changing the keys it did not feel the same at all.

I am still looking for the answer to this question a Nazi Moderator closed my other thread I made after months of not getting a response here. So I am not sure if a Nazi Moderator will close this thread because its Necro'd but then if I make a recent topic they will just close it.

Is there a number to SEGA or CA so I can report this behavior? If I don't find one soon I'll find that out on my own.
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting....

I posted this question one year ago
    edited July 2013
    Still waiting.....are we going on a third year?