Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Campaign AI only game, modded.

KarmineKarmine Senior MemberPosts: 615Registered Users
edited February 2013 in Rome: Total War
CvGOp.png
I only edited the behavior a bit of the AI, not any units or such.

Now after couple of turns are 221 for those who are counting, I found that that Romans are bit weak. Brutii lost all their family members when fighting Macedon. Julii got wiped out by Macedon and Spain. Then Macedon focued on Germanic Tribes and lost Northern Italy to Spain. Egypt is at war with Parthia but hasn't taken their last two cities for ages.(Edit :And then after 2 turns Parthia wiped out....)

2nd Edit...... turn 400
OQaO8.png
Macedon does have Denmark also, just rebelled recently will reclaim soon. Spain is now as vassal of Macedon. Egypt, Macedon, Spain = Allies and all at war with Romans. SPQR for a moment had 3 cities, but lost one. Can see they hold 2 on the map. Only 170 turns left for the AI to win. (Third edit : Next Turn Spain lost it's last Family Member so it's gone)

Fourth edit :
fr0Iq.png

Turn 540... or year 1. Scipii got around 60 Regions and Egypt 30. Scipii and SPQR still friends sadly.... maybe revolt will never happen because Brutii and Julii were defeated. Scipii only need Rome for victory as they are over 50 Regions and sometimes over 60. 30 turns to go.....

Fifth edit :
6CBY1.png
No one managed to achieve Victory once more...... Last time when I used DarthMod... Julii, Brutii and Scipii were only ones left (and me Britons and then the SPQR) Brutii was dominating the rest of the other two. But failed to take Rome itself.

Anyone else got story to tell about AI only campaign or such or is it only me that does that xD

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/40972-Campaign-AI-only-game-modded
My Current Rome : Total War Campaign.... check out those pictures xD
I modded all Factions to Religious Smith in behavior... that is all that is modded.
Post edited by Karmine on

Comments

• Hunter_X22Hunter_X22 Senior Member Posts: 275Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    I am a litle confused. Is this a campaign where only the AI play, you didn't play at all?
    Rome II is making a comeback :)

76561198013201974.png
  • Halford02Halford02 Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    I think that's partly right, Hunter. I think he controls Briton and simply lets the campaign unfold on its own, without 'playing' so to speak.
    Proud supporter of the environmentalist Romans, the Brutii.
  • CottCott Member Posts: 59Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    Nice watching it, i sometimes set a battle for AI against AI and watch but haven't done on campaign. Can we clear the fog of war? it's gonna be more interesting this case.
  • CottCott Member Posts: 59Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    Nice watching it, i sometimes set a battle for AI against AI and watch but haven't done on campaign. Can we clear the fog of war? it's gonna be more interesting this case.
  • KarmineKarmine Senior Member Posts: 615Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    Open up the console with the button next to 1 on the keyboard at the corner and type toggle_fow to turn Fog of War on and off, all small caps.

I modded all Factions to Religious Smith in behavior... that is all that is modded.
  • vzaarvzaar Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited August 2012
    1st post anyways how do you do a AI only campaign?
    edited August 2012
    vzaar wrote: »
    1st post anyways how do you do a AI only campaign?

Can't really, but as you may notice I had "Britons" I simply made my city rebel at start that was on mainland and just kept to myself on my isle, without any Harbor, so the AI will never Blockade me, thus never starting war with me and entering war with me. So I have no impact on the game other than that Britons don't do ****.

• xXx orangexXx orange Senior Member Posts: 207Registered Users
    edited January 2013
    I have just started this. It's quite a cool idea.
    My rig: Intel I5 3570k at 3.4 ghz (going to OC when I get a new cooler), AMD Sapphire Vapor-X 3GB 7950 @1050/1480; Windows 8.1, 8 GB G.Skill RAM, 750W Master Cooler PSU, Asrock Extreme 4 Mobo.
  • BrambiniBrambini Junior Member Posts: 25Registered Users
    edited February 2013
    If you mean brittons normaly dont do **** i just played a game and the brittons had all the upper settlements they where pretty strong till i got there and ate them up :D

Thx to share this im gonna try this looks nice
    edited February 2013
    Brambini wrote: »
    If you mean brittons normaly dont do **** i just played a game and the brittons had all the upper settlements they where pretty strong till i got there and ate them up :D

Thx to share this im gonna try this looks nice

You did not understand me, I was playing Britons and my only Impact on the AI was that the Britons on my Campaign weren't doing anything because I staying out of the game.