We from Nusantara Total War team, proudly present to you:
Nusantara Total War is a modification for Rome Total War-Barbarian Invasion about Late Medieval Age in South East Asia or Nusantara. Spanning from the time of First Portuguese invasion (1511 AD) in Malacca until the conclusion of Dutch-Portuguese Wars (1654 AD). This mod gives you the unique and very exotic experience of South East Asian warfare, and up to today, we are the only released mod that features South East Asia.
We strive for deep historical accuracy, immerse campaign and dynamic battlefield balance.
Current Version: open beta version 0.5 gives the players:
- 10 all new factions in custom battles
- 140++ new, historically accurate units along with accurately portrayed unit models
- Immerse cultural musical background
- Excellent, well balanced battle-system EDU
(This is only Open Beta 0.5, only custom battles, no campaign map. The campaign map will be released in version 1.0)
From left to right: ACEH - MELAKA - PALEMBANG - SRIWIJAYA - KERAJAAN MERDEKA
PAJAJARAN - BINTARA - MAJAPAHIT - PORTUGUESA - VOC (DUTCH)INSTALLATION:
- Install Rome Total War
- Patch to version 1.6
- Install Barbarian Invasion
- Download our mod
- Copy the folder "NUSTWPI" into the folder "Rome-Total War\BI"
- Make the new shortcut to BI.exe with the link: "RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:bi\NUSTWPI -nm -show_err
We only provide the download links to our mod. The players must buy the original Rome Total War and Barbarian Invasion prior to play this mod.
User friendly Installer (by Vartan):
THE TEAM MEMBERS:
Credits of this release date should be on our Artists, Historians, and Coders etc:
- 3D Artists : Wlesmana, Finn, Cute Wolf
- 2D Artists : Cute Wolf, Plutoboyz, SkullheadHQ, Jirisys
- Historians : Intifadanyz, Sonic, Plutoboyz, Viriathus Rex, SkullheadHQ, Gamegeek2, Cute Wolf, Condestavel, Gaius Septimus Severus
- Coding and Balancing : Sonic
- Grammatical Assistance : Ghaust the Moor
Special thanks to:
- Wlesmana and his awesome LOTR-TW as well as his personal modding tutorials via FB
- Halie, Shogo and EOD, currently we are borrowed some model parts from them
- Moros and Europabarbarorum, for borrowing some animations
- Aradan, Balbor, Shrimpy and FATW, for the Awesome two handed Swords animation
- Signifier1 for his animation packs that we used...
- Darth Vader for give us permission to use his awesome formations mod as base formations
- Lord Zimoa, Empress Meg, and Napoleonic TW for cannons and gunpowder units (but they are only a bit implemented)
If you have any questions about this mod, please visit:
MOD PERMISSION: We permit the player to download and play only, however since we are still under development, the permission TO USE ANY PART OF THE MOD to make other MOD / GAMES is PERMISSION BY REQUEST ONLY
Fell free to ask questions, comments and suggestions in this thread.
Terima Kasih, Thank You, Hatur Nuhun, Agradece, Dank U