Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Rome 2 Time Periods?

McBlitzer11McBlitzer11 MemberPosts: 62Registered Users
edited September 2012 in Total War: ROME II
Oh hai,
Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I was just wondering what time periods Rome 2 will cover. I'm guessing that it will follow the same path as the original. However, maybe there could be different campaigns for different periods. For instance, there could be one campaign for the Italian Wars, another for the Punic, a third for the Servile Wars, etc... I know that there are mods and such, but I'd rather see it in game. I understand that Expansion Packs exist, but nah. What other time periods do you want to see in game?
Post edited by McBlitzer11 on
2 * 3 * 3 * 37 : The prime factorization of The Beast

Comments

• CloverClover Senior Member Posts: 4,964Registered Users
    edited September 2012
    It will be from the days of the early Roman Republic to the height of the Empire. This could be as long as 500BC to 117AD, or much shorter. However, we do know the game will cover at least 149BC (Battle of Carthage)
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
  • ranknfileranknfile Senior Member Posts: 6,330Registered Users
    edited September 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is an even longer period.
    "Whoever desires is always poor" - Claudian
  • wilo1066wilo1066 Senior Member Posts: 2,174Registered Users
    edited September 2012
    Clover wrote: »
    It will be from the days of the early Roman Republic to the height of the Empire. This could be as long as 500BC to 117AD, or much shorter. However, we do know the game will cover at least 149BC (Battle of Carthage)
    We dont no yet if the battle of carthage is a battle that was in the single player campaign or its a historical battle
    wilo1066
  • -Beethoven233-Beethoven233 Member Posts: 67Registered Users
    edited September 2012
    It's an historical battle, because there is the speech of Scipion Emilien.
    rien n'est vrai, tout est permis: Nothing is true. All is allowed.
    http://www.jeuxvideo.com/profil/-beethoven233.html

Vincat Rome II, Creative Assembly gloriam! MMXIII is gonna be the arrival of the New Messiah...