Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Creationism v Evolution Theorys

darren jkdarren jk Senior MemberPraying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
edited January 2011 in The Graveyard
Ok so lets have a discussion about weather we believe evolution like Charles Darwins theory which is supported by most scientists or does the creationism theory supported by religious beliefs blast holes in that hypothesis?How and why are we here on this planet?Does a deity exist?Does science disprove god or prove he exists.Do you believe the big bang theory as to the reason we are all here on this large rock in the middle of this vast universe in space.:confused:
VENI VIDI VICI :D
Post edited by darren jk on

Comments

• LeckanLeckan Senior Member Posts: 798Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    Can't get more religious, sure this is scientific but mostly religious. So a tip would be to stop making threads like these, your choice of course though ;)

I like discussing these things but I don't think this is a good place to do so, I fear many beliefs are rooted so deep down inside people that they easily get offended, that's why it doesn't belong here.
    In a thread about the 21st of may "rapture"
    "Good job it didn't happen really because I'm still watching the last season of Married with Children and I'd hate to not know what happens in the last episode." - Shireknight
  • SpycrabSpycrab Senior Member Posts: 1,373Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    This so controversial it´s already hurting me...

In before lock
    At the end of the day, if someone cares enough to come and post on the forums, it doesn't matter if the post is good or bad, it means that Total War is something really important to them, so I don't take it personaly.

-Will CA

Criticizing is not wrong, initating a witch hunt however is.
  • Duke DudeDuke Dude Senior Member Posts: 879Registered Users
    edited January 2011
  • Dionysius the MightyDionysius the Mighty Senior Member Posts: 3,194Registered Users
    edited January 2011
    There is no way this topic is staying open.

Darren jk, if you keep opening topics on prohibited subjects purely to get a reaction, there will be a ban coming your way. You're already on our watchlist.
    [PORTABLE-ID]dionysiusthemighty[/PORTABLE-ID]

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
This discussion has been closed.