Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

multiplayer problems ( CA trolls)

RFARFA Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1
This is the second time this has happened i leave the main menu and come back in maybe 1 day or so and find all the units i worked had to get are no longer there and my vets have disappeared i worked hard for those tosa rifles and my sabre cav please does any one have any fixes for this :( ( CA is trolling me and i dont like it )
Post edited by RFA on

Comments

• DaveTheBraveDaveTheBrave Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 552
    edited March 2013
    Sometime there come up a question to me when I start the game if I want to copy files from hard drive to the Steam cloud or vice versa.

If I click on "From hard drive to Steam cloud" the game will be as it should be but if I click on "From Steam cloud to hard drive" all that I earned in the matches I did before I shut down the game for the last time will be gone. So you should click on "From hard drive to Steam cloud if you want the save your progress for your last session.

I don't know if this is your problem but if this is the case.
    Remember, Google is always your best friend
  • Xtreme_ChaosXtreme_Chaos Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 226
    edited March 2013
    You should upload from your harddrive to the steam cloud instead of the other way around.