Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

need hel pls

aleyanaleyan Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 7
so I am playing with Tsu faction. At the realm divide eveniment I choosed to ally with the emeperor. I was surrounded by shogunate clans that declared war on me. I managed to conquer them and tahe the whole easter part of japan(30 provinces) but the imperial clans didn't to anything. now I want to take the whole japan and I want to know if there is any way to declare independence(or how is called) and be at war with all clans(including pro-emperor)pls help me(maybe modifying some scripts needed)
Post edited by aleyan on

Comments

• VoidianVoidian Member Registered Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    AFAIK you can't chose to be a republic after you chose a side, but I don't think anything stops you from declaring war on allied clans anyway. The only problem is, in the end the emperor will rule, if you care about that.

Oh and there's a FotS forum too
    http://forums.totalwar.com/forumdisplay.php/131-Fall-of-the-Samurai
  • aleyanaleyan Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    k thx
    it was just i dont like the campaign emperor banners.
  • Tyer032392Tyer032392 Senior Member FloridaRegistered Users Posts: 4,787
    edited May 2013
    This is in the wrong forum space aleyan. You should contact a moderator to have it moved to the FoTS section where it talks specifically about Fall of the Samurai. With this post there, you will get a lot more responses versus in this section of the forum.
    Ready for Three Kingdom's TW: I5-6600k, EVGA Geforce GTX 1070SC, 16Gigs RAM, WD Blue PC SSD @ 500GB