Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to set the number of soldiers in a unit size?

SharpeyeSharpeye Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
edited December 2011 in Empire: Total War
I have a problem with ETW, when i first bought the game, the number of soldiers in a unit is 120 soldiers in any game difficulty mode. After i upgrade it to version 1.5 all my units size has shrink to 45 for infantry or 15 for cavalry. Do you guys have any ideas how to fix this cause i prefer to play with 120 infantry and 60 cavalry. :(
Post edited by Sharpeye on

Comments

• S2totalwarfanS2totalwarfan Senior Member Posts: 153Registered Users
    edited February 2011
    go to options and change unit size to large
    happened to me too after the game upgraded that unit size was put back to small so u just have to change it :)
    The Uesugi Clan is looking for loyal recruits that are willing to fight for the clan in multiplayer battles, to strive for dominance and be the most powerful clan of japan. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uesugi_clan
  • SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,858Registered Users, Moderators
    edited February 2011
    Also, always after an update, remember to verify the intergrity of the game cache from Steam client.
    Team Gunpowder

Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    When in doubt, check the stickies
    After every download, verify integrity of game cache

Fickle is the lady Fora
  • Dionysius the MightyDionysius the Mighty Senior Member Posts: 3,194Registered Users
    edited February 2011
    You can also very easily mod the game to make your units much larger. I play Empire with a standard Line Infantry unit consisting of 200 men, with 100 in Light Infantry units and Cavalry around 75.
    [PORTABLE-ID]dionysiusthemighty[/PORTABLE-ID]

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
  • neapolitisneapolitis Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited December 2011
    i go to options but i cant find the army size where can i find this??? please tell me
  • Billy RuffianBilly Ruffian Moderator UKPosts: 25,247Registered Users, Moderators
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the forum. It's called Unit Size and it's the lowest drop-down in the middle column of the Graphics Options.
    If you need to ask further questions, rather than resurrecting 10-month-old threads, please start a new one of your own.
    Attachment not found.

Thread Closed

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.