Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Arcani Recruitment.

Arcani_HelikaonArcani_Helikaon Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 21
edited September 2014 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
>>>>> http://www.arcani.net <<<<<

Steam group page : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arcanipublic

We are a clan that has been around since the first Rome total war and have played every game in-between. We have a large amount of long serving and loyal members who form a die hard core to a group that offers so much both on and off the field.

Arcani has put extensive effort into building up a clan with a huge and unparalleled history. We have and have had many great players who have pushed the game to its limits bringing us tournament wins on all the games from Rome 1 until the current game shogun 2. We aim to transfer that into Rome 2 and surpass it. For us, Rome 2 is the pinnacle, it is the homecoming, it is simply something that anyone interested in total war multi-player would be a fool to miss out on.

Arcani has a strong foundation which hinges on the system by which we run the clan. We have a military based structure that has kept us together and made us strong. We focus on professionalism and excellence yet without removing the fun from the game. It's our guiding principles that mean we're as strong today as we were 10 years ago. We have an extensive training system that involves individual training profiles for players and a huge codex for tactics that has been compiled over 10 years of game play. We aim to dominate Rome 2 and anyone who wants to come on that journey with us and thinks they're up to the challenge... come and prove your worth in the Stages of Hell!

We are currently accepting applicants who can apply via our website (the link at the top) however places are limited and filling up fast due to a recent surge in activity and applications. Anyone looking for a competitive yet friendly clan during Rome 2, Arcani is for you.

Invicutus Maneo

Hail Arcani
Helikaon Diplomat of Arcani
Post edited by Arcani_Helikaon on

Comments

• Max PenMax Pen Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 160
    edited August 2013
    Do you guys got a steam group?
    Miscy Networks

Founder/Owner.
  • Legion HeirLegion Heir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 335
    edited August 2013
    Have you any plans for strategy development?
    Also, about how many members do you expect active on Sep 3rd?
    "War does not determine whose right - only whose left." - Bertrand Russell
    Strategy, Diplomacy, Cinema - http://www.twitch.tv/legionheir
  • Arcani_HelikaonArcani_Helikaon Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 21
    edited August 2013
    Hey max we do have a steam group. this is the link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arcanipublic

@ Legion Heir, strategy development will be a huge part of our focus as we go into the game. In order for us to keep up the competitiveness of the clan we aim to put a large amount of effort into pioneering the strategies for multiplayer Rome 2. As for how many active players on sep 3rd, it is difficult for me to place an accurate number on that. We are really active at the moment and if anything that is just going to increase with a lot of our older players returning to active duty for rome 2.
  • Legion HeirLegion Heir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 335
    edited August 2013
    strategy development will be a huge part of our focus as we go into the game. In order for us to keep up the competitiveness of the clan we aim to put a large amount of effort into pioneering the strategies for multiplayer Rome 2. As for how many active players on sep 3rd, it is difficult for me to place an accurate number on that. We are really active at the moment and if anything that is just going to increase with a lot of our older players returning to active duty for rome 2.

Sounds legit.
    I joined the steam group, perhaps I'll play some matches with Arcani members upon Rome II release and see how I like you guys, thanks.
    "War does not determine whose right - only whose left." - Bertrand Russell
    Strategy, Diplomacy, Cinema - http://www.twitch.tv/legionheir
  • grifforgriffor Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 341
    edited August 2013
    you can add any of us im sure most of us would be glad to have few games with you
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 431
    edited August 2013
    Roster of Arcani:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arcani

This year we have gained a lot of quality players in the run up to Rome2 and at a glance it looks like we will have 25-30 hitting the field on release. We have a good mix of North Americans and Europeans with some Aussie on the side.

We are always looking for the right people so if a fun, but professional, atmosphere is something you are interested in: apply. Leave your ego at the door and come have a laugh with us on voice chat.
    edited August 2013
    Places are filling up. Head on over and check us out.
  • RTKBossTycoOonRTKBossTycoOon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 117
    edited September 2013
    Arcani is one of the few clans where I don't have any problems with any players (anyone who knows me will find that absolutely amazing). All I have met are respectful, chill, and humorous and they always make you feel welcome when in their Teamspeak or just playing a game with them. I count many of them good friends of mine and I pray them the best in Rome 2. For anyone wanting to join Arcani I recommend them.
    Round Table Knights Emissary & Administrator of The Holy Grail Wars~
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BossTycoOon/

"Then I suggest to limit one squad of Sparta! All others will be peasants! ONLY HARDCORE" - ONL1FAN

"Rome 2 pitiful shadow '96 release one pixel" - ONL1FAN

"AI long stroke!" - ONL1FAN
  • grifforgriffor Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 341
    edited September 2013
    Arcani is one of the few clans where I don't have any problems with any players (anyone who knows me will find that absolutely amazing). All I have met are respectful, chill, and humorous and they always make you feel welcome when in their Teamspeak or just playing a game with them. I count many of them good friends of mine and I pray them the best in Rome 2. For anyone wanting to join Arcani I recommend them.

why thank you for your kind words boss, i can honestly say that RTK are some of the finest people i have come to meet as well, i truly enjoyed playing with your clan and hope to continue to have that opportunity in Rome 2.
    edited September 2013
    Increase our workload some more; apply!
  • WalidWalid Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 202
    edited September 2013
    Hello Arcani, i have heard of your clan LONG LONG AGO! And now i decided that maybe i would apply(not sure yet) :).

EDIT : Yes and i have played a LOT of MP(in the previous games) and have experience.
    Ramallah.
    edited September 2013
    There are a couple threads to read in the recruitment section of our forum. They are easy to find :)
    edited September 2013
    The weekend is here and glory awaits!
    I look forward to seeing potential Arcani on Teamspeak
    edited October 2013
    anyone whos still looking make sure to hit us up. Arcani.net
  • WreckloseWrecklose Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited December 2013
  • ZinniahZinniah Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    its been soooo long but ive found you guys again lol not sure if you remember Arcani_Zinniah
    edited August 2014
    With the latest patch fixing a certain deployment bug -- Arcani has returned to the fields of Rome 2

If anyone is interested in applying, you know where to find us
  • Ace_BlazerAce_Blazer Senior Member Toronto, CanadaRegistered Users Posts: 5,921
    edited September 2014
    Off topic posts deleted.
    My Rome 2 PC: Intel i5-4670, nVidia 760GTX, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, NZXT Vulcan mATX case
    Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions.
    Buttons the Kitten needs your help. Click here to save a kitten today.
  • admiral_trompadmiral_tromp Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 554
    edited September 2014
    getting back on track. With the release of patch 15 coming soon all arcani have started to put even more effort into total war.

If you are looking for a strong and active clan with a long history of excellence come to arcani.
    the die is cast
    Gaius Julius Caesar
    prepare to fight - for, evidently you have found peace intolerable
    Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus Major
    your councils be long, your doings be slow, consider the end
    Marcus Junius Brutus Caepio
    moreover, I advise that Carthage should be destroyed
    Cato the Elder
    Proud to be part of Arcani
  • KhaosKhaos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited September 2014
    Hi,

My names khaos I used to play alot of Rome 1 in which I was in the destroyers clan, my name was darklife then not sure if any of your guys will remember me. I've been looking for a clan for Rome 2 but haven't seen many around on this one and my old clan are no longer around. I'm a good player who used to play with the destroyers when they were most active and even after there weren't many around me and cammy used to play.

if you guys are still looking for members I would be happy to take a trial from you guys.

Thanks.