Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Massive big up to Oakley HiDef and THFE Productions.

DicanioDicanio Senior MemberPosts: 305Registered Users
edited February 2015 in Total War: ROME II
If you need a lot of in depth info then this is the place to go.
http://www.youtube.com/show/totalwarromeii

Appreciate all the info.
You guys are awesome
Post edited by Dicanio on

Comments

• NOOBKILLER87NOOBKILLER87 Senior Member Posts: 306Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    yeah man they are pretty cool
    9 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Titus PulloTitus Pullo Senior Member Posts: 125Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    THFE=Legit
    "If i wore pants i'd be like everyone else"-Santa
  • Cameron2001Cameron2001 Senior Member Posts: 157Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Thx dude, a few videos, on here, that I haven't saw.
    How far will you go for Rome?

Quintilius Varus, give me back my legions!
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too far :eek:

Epirus, will conquor, all of Europe!!!

My Campaign map planner, of Epirus:

http://goo.gl/DokDXT

Want to play, Co-op with me?
    If so click here > http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078704937/
  • DicanioDicanio Senior Member Posts: 305Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Thx dude, a few videos, on here, that I haven't saw.
    No worries. But I would suggest not watching them all. It leave a little to find and see yourself.
    Enjoy.
  • NuccioNuccio Senior Member Posts: 441Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    I just subscribed three times, because I have three channels, for some reason... Dicanio for the premier event, I hope you get invited!!!
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaCloudatlas/videos
  • GegenzeitGegenzeit Member Posts: 34Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Best channel i've found so far.
    edited August 2013
    Nuccio wrote: »
    I just subscribed three times, because I have three channels, for some reason... Dicanio for the premier event, I hope you get invited!!!
    Thanks man but its Oakley that has done all the hard work. Premier event! Is there one?
  • RivalmassRivalmass Member Posts: 83Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Hey man thanks so much for the support its truly appreciated (I am Oakley). The viewers have been great and its a real honor to have people come to check out Rome 2 news from my channel.

I do not want to go the route of the selfish YouTuber who only covers their content and competes with all other similar channels. My goal is to grow and help form a hub on YouTube for the Total War community. I have been reaching out and speaking to other people such as Prussian Prince, Legendary Vendetta, and Heir of Carthage.

My goal is to be able to bring us all together to foster a caring community around Rome 2. Together we should be able to set up tournaments, provide tutorials, make opinion videos, draw attention to what the community is doing (mods for example), get prizes for giveaways, and over all make the Total War community way more interactive.

I applaud Prince of Macedon for what he has done to get Total War on YouTube and make it visible but at the moment he is mostly just focused on his own content. If we can get a platform for the whole total war community on YouTube that would be huge.

Anyways I'll be continuing with my news updates but will be starting to look around the forums here and elsewhere to start building this network. Thanks again for your support

(also the link you posted im not sure works, least not for me. Maybe link the main channel)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/THFEProductions
    edited August 2013
    @ Rivalmass AKA Oakley. A fountain of information is what you are my comrade. Your vids are awesome to watch. That's why I posted here as I thought the TW forum need this type of info. Keep up the work it is very appreciated.
    On this very night i shall sacrifice 10 bulls in your honour!!!
  • treyb770treyb770 Member Posts: 52Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Yes he is the best when it comes to I forming us about newly released info Oakley is awesome!!👍
  • legitprospectlegitprospect Senior Member Posts: 125Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Rivalmass wrote: »
    Hey man thanks so much for the support its truly appreciated (I am Oakley). The viewers have been great and its a real honor to have people come to check out Rome 2 news from my channel.

I do not want to go the route of the selfish YouTuber who only covers their content and competes with all other similar channels. My goal is to grow and help form a hub on YouTube for the Total War community. I have been reaching out and speaking to other people such as Prussian Prince, Legendary Vendetta, and Heir of Carthage.

My goal is to be able to bring us all together to foster a caring community around Rome 2. Together we should be able to set up tournaments, provide tutorials, make opinion videos, draw attention to what the community is doing (mods for example), get prizes for giveaways, and over all make the Total War community way more interactive.

I applaud Prince of Macedon for what he has done to get Total War on YouTube and make it visible but at the moment he is mostly just focused on his own content. If we can get a platform for the whole total war community on YouTube that would be huge.

Anyways I'll be continuing with my news updates but will be starting to look around the forums here and elsewhere to start building this network. Thanks again for your support

(also the link you posted im not sure works, least not for me. Maybe link the main channel)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/THFEProductions

ya dude, just don't turn into PoM and you get my subscription
  • KviskrarKviskrar Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited February 2015
    Hello people; this being my first intervention in the community, I'm a little confused as to who is who and who did what. Anyway, I just watched the Total War History video by THFE productions and really enjoyed it. I'd like to make this available to a non english-speakig community (to tell it shortly, I'm norwegian, but I live in France and my friends' english level is horrible); If at all possible, I'd offer to make the translation to french and re-record the video in that language to make it understandable to french people; I think the quality of the work being done is really worth it.

Again I'm kind of confused as to whether this is the right place to say this, but please tell me if anyone's interested.