Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Cheats

FoliusFolius MemberPosts: 45Registered Users
edited August 2013 in Total War: ROME II
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be cheats available for this game?

I know some of you may ask oh well why would you want to cheat?!

Well.. I would really enjoy using cheats on a couple of games to play "Arcade style" please no hating.. I'm just asking a question.
Post edited by Folius on

Comments

• XooXoo Senior Member Posts: 2,997Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Carthage > Burn Rome :p
    Macedon > Burn Rome :D
  • TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    No way. Why people play a game to cheat I'll never know. I've seen modders on multiplayer battles and such things and it baffles me. While you're here please explain the inner workings and logic, it might shed some light on other people that have baffled me with such methods in the past.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
  • DEADLY9996DEADLY9996 Senior Member Posts: 1,597Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Trayvian wrote: »
    No way. Why people play a game to cheat I'll never know. I've seen modders on multiplayer battles and such things and it baffles me. While you're here please explain the inner workings and logic, it might shed some light on other people that have baffled me with such methods in the past.

I cheated on Civ II when i was young, i couldn't play it for the life in me, so i whacked in the old cash cheat, i still sucked at the game, but it made it enjoyable! LoL!

Otherwise, no i don't use them..

I remember attempting to do that naked Lara Croft cheat for Tomb Raider LOL!, think everyone at my school had a try at that.
    Say what?
  • MathiasJM18MathiasJM18 Member Posts: 39Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    We need cheats!
  • TrayvianTrayvian Senior Member Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    DEADLY9996 wrote: »
    I cheated on Civ II when i was young, i couldn't play it for the life in me, so i whacked in the old cash cheat, i still sucked at the game, but it made it enjoyable! LoL!

Otherwise, no i don't use them..

I remember attempting to do that naked Lara Croft cheat for Tomb Raider LOL!, think everyone at my school had a try at that.

Lmao that naked Lara Croft was never in the game to unlock. I can't remember the name for the term (False Easter Egg maybe?) i watched a thing on youtube about the top ten time wasting easter eggs and that Lara Croft one was number one haha.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    edited August 2013
    Lmao that naked Lara Croft was never in the game to unlock. I can't remember the name for the term (False Easter Egg maybe?) i watched a thing on youtube about the top ten time wasting easter eggs and that Lara Croft one was number one haha.

Yeah tell me about it! LoL

Besides my brother told me to do it, i was a good lil boy, i did what i was told!!! :D
    Say what?
  • AtteroAttero Senior Member Iowa, U.S.Posts: 1,359Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Screw cheats.
    "When the strong have fallen...we must call in the weak...because now...they are the strong"
    Me..when...just now...at that one time...at that one place....upside down...
  • fpsternopilfpsternopil Member Posts: 63Registered Users
    edited August 2013

its nice too play single player without having to actually try, just to worry about the millitary aspect and to be able to steamroll over your enemies without suffering any consequences is relaxing. sure if theyre cheating in a multiplayer game its annoying and totally not cool, but if you/re playing single player and not affecting other people's fun then who cares its there game
  • lilschrecklilschreck Senior Member Posts: 137Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    its already been confirmed that cheats will not be in the game
  • Legion XIIILegion XIII Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    If its money cheat, just use cheat engine, search tutorials on youtube, and cheat till your hearts desire
    Give me back my Legions!
  • XooXoo Senior Member Posts: 2,997Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Carthage > Burn Rome :p
    Macedon > Burn Rome :D
    edited August 2013
    Xoo you sound like a spambot

Mods ban him quickly!

:D
    Say what?
  • TiberiumTiberium Senior Member Posts: 163Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    soooo bored of cheat threads -.- there are no cheat console on the warscape engine. same as Napoleon, Shogun and now Rome II. its not even a case of "oh well is we ask nicely and enough times they will add them" no. No they won't
  • marto5marto5 Senior Member Posts: 125Registered Users
    edited August 2013
    Cheats are for the weaks.
  • Achilles LacendaemonAchilles Lacendaemon Banned Posts: 1,422Banned Users
    edited August 2013
    Xoo wrote: »

Agreed.
    '' How glorious fall the valiant, sword in hand, in front of battle for their native land! ''
    '' Discipline, Glory, Conquest '' - Sparta
  • mmurray821mmurray821 Moderator Posts: 5,045Moderators
    edited August 2013
    There will not be cheats

~Closed
    Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    I've never seen the Icarus story as a lesson on the limitations of humans. I see it as a lesson about the limitations of wax as an adhesive.
This discussion has been closed.