Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[HoS] Harvesters of Sorrow

HäxprocessHäxprocess Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 19
edited November 2013 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
1ewpBIx.pngWivNNHC.pngiF1OlBa.png16daT4Q.pngM0NCMRy.pngWivNNHC.png

cLo2YnM.jpg

a0TZpJs.png

Zeke
Morgvus (also known as Häxprocess)
Mythodea
Saint
Wolf
Panda_Warrior
Kraken
Pelius
Darian
Sultan
Ryon
Stein
Nocturnal
Sable
Antonio
IIGeneraLII
Caesar
Urban
Roam
Hanniball
Joca
Spartacus
Tmak
y614Qzh.png

Harvesters of Sorrow (HoS) was founded in 2009 by Zeke, Reeve, Axe, Wolf, and a few other Rome: Total War legends. Our goal was to be the most successful clan in Rome: Total War history. We succeded.
As an elite clan, HoS has been home to some of the best and most skilled players to ever set their hands on Rome: Total War. Therefore, we strive to continue with this tradition into Rome II and thus we are looking for players who excel in the areas we value from our members.
Looking into Rome II multiplayer, we acknowledge it will resemble Shogun II in engine and mechanics; but, do not forget Shogun II was a single-culture based game which made for somewhat monotonous gameplay. This is where us, Rome: Total War veterans, shine.
Rome: Total War had 21 different factions; each with their unique units, strengths, weaknesses, styles, strategies and tricks. With such variety making a return in Rome II, our experience with such a system will be key to figuring out the game and climbing the rankings. And in that regard, we have been unsurpassed.

XMNTu1C.png

Communication is primarily over the forums, Steam and our TeamSpeak-server (ts64.light-speed.com:6993). HoS also has a steam group (here) and a forum (here). A microphone is not required when joining HoS, but it would be useful to have one to make the training sessions easier for everyone. Teamspeak 3, however, is required in order to listen during team-games, during tournaments.

21UyNRm.png

HoS currently has an open recruitment policy for Rome II. We are always looking for new members that have potential. While Rome II is a brand new game that we still need to figure out, we do want players with certain clan experience. Therefore, as of right now, the only requirement we have for new applicants is to have played for a considerable amount of time in any Rome or Shogun II clan. That’s it.
We are looking for hard working, active and enthusiastic players who take the game and the competition seriously and are therefore willing to learn, train and innovate in order to improve.

Application Center.

FHWPU04.png

If you're interested in the clan or have any questions feel free to contact any of the following members through the various means listed:

5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif Zeke
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif Häxprocess
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif Mythodea

Steam group.

lNEWXuq.png

xx/xx/xx: 69th BETA Flash Tournament. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
11/03/14: Rome 2 Fall Cup. 3rd place as Zeke.
28/12/13: Imperium Tellurium Cup II. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
22/12/13: Red's Rome II Flash #1. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
18/12/13: Imperium Inferno. 2nd place as Panda_Warrior.
15/12/13: SCAN Total War: Rome II Christmas Tournament. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
09/12/13: CCL Championship Series Winter Cycle. 2nd place as Panda_Warrior.
01/12/13: Seventh TWCC Flash Tournament. 2nd place as Panda_Warrior.
30/11/13: DuckMod Flash Cup 1v1. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
02/11/13: 61st BETA Flash Tournament. 1st place as Panda_Warrior.
12/10/13: Sixth TWCC Flash Tournament. 1st place as Team Nobody v2 (Kraken - Akenathon - JoseMislata).
05/10/13: 55th BETA Flash Tournament. 3rd place as Kraken.
04/10/13: Fifth TWCC Flash Tournament. 1st place as Team Nobody (Kraken - Akenathon - Mythodea).
15/09/13: 51st BETA Flash Tournament. 2nd place as Panda_Warrior.
14/09/13: Second TWCC Flash Tournament. 3rd place as Akenathon and Mythodea.
14/09/13: Second TWCC Flash Tournament. 3rd place as Kraken and GD.
14/09/13: Second TWCC Flash Tournament. 1st place as Pelius and Harba.

For older tournament results visit the Rome II Awards and Accolades thread and the Rome I Awards and Accolades thread.
rHEoHmM.png

Post design by Häxprocess.

Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
— Bertrand Russell
Post edited by Häxprocess on

Comments

• HäxprocessHäxprocess Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 19
    edited August 2013
    Updated.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
    — Bertrand Russell
  • ZekeZeke Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    I agree lol Didn't empire come out in 2009 a vast majority of the total war community had moved on I would think

Anyway gl in Rome 2 I hope your computers can handle it XD

The original community that played RTW left when Med2 came out in 2007. Empire coming out didn't really effect RTW at all. I've played with most of the original clans at one point or another and I can say that the skill level of RTW players continued to advance until this very moment.
  • William_the _ChaoticWilliam_the _Chaotic Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 413
    edited August 2013
    Wish I knew how to do that.
    There are benefits to being a noob. When you win, it's like Christmas all over again. It only happens once a year, and for some reason you never get sick of it.
    edited August 2013
    Admins please don't delete this thread. My clan was attacked so I defended it. If you must, delete the argumentative posts.
  • MythodeaMythodea Banned Banned Users Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    Don't make it so complicated, or subjective for that matter. Put it this simple and objective: since there has never been a ladder or ranking system in RTW, the only way of telling who is the best player or clan is by winning tournaments and leagues, that's it. On that regard, you will not find any other RTW clan who has won more tournaments, leagues and awards than HoS has.
  • William_the _ChaoticWilliam_the _Chaotic Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 413
    edited August 2013
    GoTW Kubee wrote: »
    And gl to you Shogun 2 players too, I hope your brains will be able to handle having more than 8 units from 1 faction to choose from without frying.

ur completly right. isnt like none of us shogun 2 ers have every had to make more then 3 actions a minute. how extremely insightful of you. now i truly feel humbled in your brilliance. :D
    There are benefits to being a noob. When you win, it's like Christmas all over again. It only happens once a year, and for some reason you never get sick of it.
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 431
    edited August 2013
    Mythodea wrote: »
    the only way of telling who is the best player or clan

For this, I think you need to beat Prince of Macedon
  • grifforgriffor Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 341
    edited August 2013
    HaZE7 wrote: »
    For this, I think you need to beat Prince of Macedon

but no one has ever beaten him in like 5 years
  • AVA-ApolloAVA-Apollo Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 27
    edited August 2013
    Good luck in Rome 2 HoS. Looking forward to meeting as these different clans from R1, ETW, and NTW. See you on the field.
  • MefistoMefisto Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2013
    Yeas Apollo see you on battlefield where some of us will change your gender....
    The man who has no problems is out of the game
    edited August 2013
    Last chance ~Al
  • AVA-ApolloAVA-Apollo Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 27
    edited August 2013
    Mefisto wrote: »
    Yeas Apollo see you on battlefield where some of us will change your gender....

You know im a female right? rofl. why would I want to be a guy.
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAModerators, Tech Moderators, Knights Posts: 7,730
    edited August 2013
    COMMENTARY from ANY quarter that is critical, disruptive or a calling out, are 'againt the spirit of this section' (atsots).

I have spent a GREAT deal of personal time trying to get this section put up here, and will not appreciate anyone failing to behave within the simple rules we have for this section.

Namely, you will refrain from critical remarks, calling out, or otherwise making disruptive posts in recruitment threads. I will NOT close threads but instead take heads of those who insist on being numbskulls.

Recruitment for anything is unlikely to be a source for statements everyone is going to agree with. Its a RECRUITMENT section, so, get over it, and take your e-peen somewhere else. Last warning before the knives come out. ~Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • IdioManiacIdioManiac Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 330
    edited August 2013
    Is it true you eat the hearts of the unborn to obtain your unnatural skillz?
    Me
    [-DF-] Skritshell: Hey whats up?
    [-DF-] Chaos: about to start a tourney game
    [-DF-] Skritshell: cool guy any good?
    [-DF-] Chaos: Should win 2-0
    [-DF-] Skritshell: and?
    [-DF-] Chaos: lost 2-0
    [-DF-] Skritshell: ahhh
    [-DF-] Skritshell: well done
    [-DF-] Chaos: ty
  • DoublefrostDoublefrost Member Registered Users Posts: 78
    edited August 2013
    Kind of interesting that your advertisement seems to exclude people that have been playing the series since the original Shogun if those people weren't heavily invested in the multiplayer aspects until this upcoming release. Good luck, gents.
    Greater the wisdom, lesser the heed.
  • RTKBossTycoOonRTKBossTycoOon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 117
    edited August 2013
    Lets all play nicely everybody ;) A fairly new clan that as proven itself many times before, welcome HoS!
    Round Table Knights Emissary & Administrator of The Holy Grail Wars~
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BossTycoOon/

"Then I suggest to limit one squad of Sparta! All others will be peasants! ONLY HARDCORE" - ONL1FAN

"Rome 2 pitiful shadow '96 release one pixel" - ONL1FAN

"AI long stroke!" - ONL1FAN
  • IdioManiacIdioManiac Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 330
    edited August 2013
    opps nvm
    Me
    [-DF-] Skritshell: Hey whats up?
    [-DF-] Chaos: about to start a tourney game
    [-DF-] Skritshell: cool guy any good?
    [-DF-] Chaos: Should win 2-0
    [-DF-] Skritshell: and?
    [-DF-] Chaos: lost 2-0
    [-DF-] Skritshell: ahhh
    [-DF-] Skritshell: well done
    [-DF-] Chaos: ty
    edited August 2013
    We plan to sign-up as soon as the registration is open.
    — Bertrand Russell
    edited September 2013
  • Abu YahyaAbu Yahya Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys, I'm an experienced TW player and hardcore gamer, count me in.
    edited September 2013
    Abu Yahya wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm an experienced TW player and hardcore gamer, count me in.

Please give me your Steam or Skype username so we can further talk. Cheers =)
    edited September 2013
    Hello!
    Add me on Steam so we can talk.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Haxprocess
    — Bertrand Russell
  • alQamaralQamar Banned Banned Users Posts: 1,904
    edited September 2013
    Hail HoS clan please leave your official statement here
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/76675-Clans-of-Total-War-please-answer-me-one-question-honestly
    it is urgent!

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Hemisphere al Qamar
  • Abu YahyaAbu Yahya Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Contact my steam name: abuhikmah

We'll talk there, I hope to do some good coops and battles
    edited September 2013
    I am pleased to announce that our new boards are ready to use.
    You can find us here from now on: http://harvestersofsorrow.org/forums/index.php?
    — Bertrand Russell
    edited September 2013
    Abu Yahya wrote: »
    Contact my steam name: abuhikmah

We'll talk there, I hope to do some good coops and battles
    Done. Oh you are from Denmark, now I know two people there from the TW community. Monkelius Caesar is also from Denmark.
    edited September 2013
    Updated as of 08/09/13.
    Added Communication and a TeamSpeak-server.
    — Bertrand Russell
    edited September 2013
    alQamar wrote: »
    Hail HoS clan please leave your official statement here
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/76675-Clans-of-Total-War-please-answer-me-one-question-honestly
    it is urgent!

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Hemisphere al Qamar

What official statement? About what?
  • GwyndaneTWCCGwyndaneTWCC Banned Banned Users Posts: 30
    edited September 2013
    nice first post hax :)
    edited September 2013
    Hello Mythodea, I would like that the clans sign in this linked thread so CA does care to fix the global chat. Meanwhile they did apply a patch that fixed things a little, so we have now the same status like in Shogun 2 (global chat can be used, global player list is now visible but you cannot see all players playing this game. The global players list is very weird and not depending from your Steam DL region, like the rooms are.

One small step now and we have finally a global chat again. Please sign this thread to make this happen. Currently a group of over 1250 people support this on Steam (Total War Petition)