Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Cult of Nuccio Clan

NuccioNuccio Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 441
Cult of Nuccio

0b6368e61776222f77bf1f6ef9052d21bc149667_r.jpg

War Poem of Nuccio

Kites, kites,
They fly over starry nights,
And over seas and sandy beaches
When they glitter in the moon light
And do circles, loops and doops across the sea.
And around the rocks in the sea.
I wonder how they fly across the salty ocean
And how it circles the sandy sand dunes,
And goes up above the fishing docks
And almost crash into a wave
They turn the other way…
Back to me.
I wonder
If I could fly too.
Kites
K
I
t
e
s

Clan is the Japanese word for family and in this clan the structure is the same. I am the father and you are the children. The Cult of Nuccio is about something much bigger than you and your life! It is all about me and my ambitions.

If you are a strategist who has no meaning in your life than become a tool of war for my sake and serve my desires. My dreams and ambition will give you the utmost meaning to exist.

High Priests

Dark Side
Count Du Monet
Douglasge
DWinstonFidler
Mr. Rudel
Kurkistan
Baume
Anomaly
Sereje

TRAITORS!!!!!

Keramony

Tier

Tier 4

The Credo

The Cult of Nuccio is a clan where the genuine care and comfort of Nuccio Africa.nus is our highest mission.
We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for Nuccio Africa.nus who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience from our enslavement.

The Cult of Nuccio “experience” enlivens the senses, instills well-being, and will fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our members.

The Zealot Promise to the Demi-god

At The Cult of Nuccio, our undying loyalty and unique individuality are the most important resource in our service commitment to our Demi-god.

By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and our Demi-god.

The Cult of Nuccio fosters a strategy gaming environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and The Nuccio Mystique is strengthened

Clan Structure

In all honesty we are really a clan of equals. Every man, women, and Demi-god in our Clan is an Administrator and every member has a voice and say in every situation.

We are a bizzare online Marxist Democracy revolving around my puppet Theocrazy-ness(note that was a play on the word Theorcracy...lol....get it...ZOMG). Anyways, if you want a clan where your value as an individual will be based off community, friendship, and fun before actual Total War Multiplayer skill. Well this is the Clan for you!

How to Apply

Dear potential member/servant/slave of the Cult of Nuccio clan,

Since you have expressed interest in joining the excellent community of servitude that is CoN, you should(must) write a five paragraph essay to show you willingness to commit the marriage between you and the Cult. Just like a marriage, we may have our up and downs, but we shall weather the storm!

Anyway, your essay should begin with a thesis paragraph on why the Cult of Nuccio is right for you. How good are you at serving the needs of others, and how good are you at being a member of a theo-marxist group?
Next comes the meat. Literally. What are your skills? Blah blah blah? Honestly, if you wanna B.S. these three paragraphs, go ahead. Just write about whatever you want. We’ll judge you based on that…and using our secret algorithm.And then comes the conclusion. Summarize all you’ve written so far, and conclude on one last reason CoN is the best.

Honestly, this essay format was designed for grade-schoolers, so if you don’t do it right, then you don’t stand a shot in hell of getting in. Good luck and have fun anyway!

P.S. For extra credit, you can write a sonnet depicting the exploits of the glorious Nuccio Africa.nus.
Nuccio wrote: »
Cult of Nuccio

War Poem of Nuccio

Kites, kites,
They fly over starry nights,
And over seas and sandy beaches
When they glitter in the moon light
And do circles, loops and doops across the sea.
And around the rocks in the sea.
I wonder how they fly across the salty ocean
And how it circles the sandy sand dunes,
And goes up above the fishing docks
And almost crash into a wave
They turn the other way…
Back to me.
I wonder
If I could fly too.
Kites
K
I
t
e
s

Clan is the Japanese word for family and in this clan the structure is the same. I am the father and you are the children. The Cult of Nuccio is about something much bigger than you and your life! It is all about me and my ambitions.

If you are a strategist who has no meaning in your life than become a tool of war for my sake and serve my desires. My dreams and ambition will give you the utmost meaning to exist.

High Priests

Dark Side
Count Du Monet
Douglasge
DWinstonFidler
Mr. Rudel
Kurkistan
Baume
Anomaly
Sereje

TRAITORS!!!!!

Keramony

Tier

Tier 4

The Credo

The Cult of Nuccio is a clan where the genuine care and comfort of Nuccio Africa.nus is our highest mission.
We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for Nuccio Africa.nus who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience from our enslavement.

The Cult of Nuccio “experience” enlivens the senses, instills well-being, and will fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our members.

The Zealot Promise to the Demi-god

At The Cult of Nuccio, our undying loyalty and unique individuality are the most important resource in our service commitment to our Demi-god.

By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and our Demi-god.

The Cult of Nuccio fosters a strategy gaming environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and The Nuccio Mystique is strengthened

Clan Structure

In all honesty we are really a clan of equals. Every man, women, and Demi-god in our Clan is an Administrator and every member has a voice and say in every situation.

We are a bizzare online Marxist Democracy revolving around my puppet Theocrazy-ness(note that was a play on the word Theorcracy...lol....get it...ZOMG). Anyways, if you want a clan where your value as an individual will be based off community, friendship, and fun before actual Total War Multiplayer skill. Well this is the Clan for you!

How to Apply

Since you have expressed interest in joining the excellent community of servitude that is CoN, you should(must) write a five paragraph essay to show you willingness to commit the marriage between you and the Cult. Just like a marriage, we may have our up and downs, but we shall weather the storm!

Anyway, your essay should begin with a thesis paragraph on why the Cult of Nuccio is right for you. How good are you at serving the needs of others, and how good are you at being a member of a theo-marxist group?
Next comes the meat. Literally. What are your skills? Blah blah blah? Honestly, if you wanna B.S. these three paragraphs, go ahead. Just write about whatever you want. We’ll judge you based on that…and using our secret algorithm.And then comes the conclusion. Summarize all you’ve written so far, and conclude on one last reason CoN is the best.

Honestly, this essay format was designed for grade-schoolers, so if you don’t do it right, then you don’t stand a shot in hell of getting in. Good luck and have fun anyway!

P.S. For extra credit, you can write a sonnet depicting the exploits of the glorious Nuccio Africa.nus.
Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaCloudatlas/videos
Post edited by Nuccio on

Comments

• Stukaboy2Stukaboy2 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 364
    edited February 2011
    It's completely true! We're all equals, and we have a true sense of community. I think that comes from our pledge of undying loyalty and servitiude to the Demi-God Nuccio
    [PORTABLE-ID]stukaboy2[/PORTABLE-ID]

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
  • ElyriothElyrioth Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 696
    edited February 2011
    do we get the uniform?
    Na Géanna Fiáine [The Wild Geese]

"What is best in life?"
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
  • Psycho_VPsycho_V Registered User Registered Users Posts: 525
    edited February 2011
    Elyrioth wrote: »
    do we get the uniform?

Yes.. and I believe to prove your loyalty to the Demi-god, you are required to wear it everywhere for 1 week.

:)
    "Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, 1572 – 1631, Meditation 17)
  • NuccioNuccio Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 441
    edited February 2011
    Elyrioth wrote: »
    do we get the uniform?

Nope, that is not my style. I want you to all have your own unique look.
    Your individual looks will help you all not get detected by governments
    when you are all sleeper cells for my future global ambitions.

If you are initiated into the cult...I mean clan all you have to do is post a picture on the forum
    of you drinking some Kool-aid : )
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

• SystemSystem Posts: 7,123
    edited February 2011
    Nuccio were you voted "student most likely to rise to ultimate power through becoming a religious icon" at high school by any chance?
  • AshikagaAshikaga Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 404
    edited February 2011
    Sorry...

Already a member of the Hasselhoff clan...

hasselhoff.jpg
  • CloverClover Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,964
    edited February 2011
    LMFAO...Nuccio you crazy fool! xD
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
  • CraigTWCraigTW Lead Community Manager, The Creative Assembly Dat Horsham doeRegistered Users Posts: 1,144
    edited February 2011
    Just wow.

Just... wow.
  • naishonaisho Senior Member USARegistered Users Posts: 3,425
    edited February 2011
    At least they have style lol
    1---/\__/\
    1=(O-"-O)=/\
    1--- / | | \--/ -|
    1---| \-/ \-_ /
    1--( Neko )

Naisho the Neko

"You have raised assorted issues under what might be termed a “I-don’t-like-it because-I-say-it’s-not-historical” banner. This isn't quite the same as "justified", I'm sorry to say." -MikeB
  • darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultRegistered Users Posts: 2,059
    edited February 2011
    Is that a bannana in your pocket or are you just happy to see us nuccio
    VENI VIDI VICI :D
    edited February 2011
    CraigTW wrote: »
    Just wow.

Just... wow.

Sorry Craig but you will have to wait to apply just like everyone else : )

No special treatment for any member on the forum.
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

edited February 2011
    Nuccio wrote: »
    Sorry Craig but you will have to wait to apply just like everyone else : )

No special treatment for any member on the forum.

Except for me, I got special treatment ;). Oh also Nuccio, I'm changing our clan tag: it's now
    ([]xx[:::::>)CoN(<:::::]xx[])...or should we go with 2 swords?
    ([]xx[:::::>)([]xx[:::::>)CoN(<:::::]xx[])(<:::::]xx[])...or maybe 3?

...And is the background story too inappropiate for the forums?

• darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultRegistered Users Posts: 2,059
    edited February 2011
    I have started up the rival church of shireknight i believe he is the one true god and blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord.I shall spread the gospel according to shireknight as his living representative on earth.Then we will have a holy crusade to eradicate false gods and prophets.(except nuccio who i believe nuccio the son of god.And shireknight is that god)
    edited February 2011
    Oh and the TOS rules on twc stands for Temple Of Shire
    edited February 2011
    Stukaboy2 wrote: »
    Except for me, I got special treatment ;). Oh also Nuccio, I'm changing our clan tag: it's now
    ([]xx[:::::>)CoN(<:::::]xx[])...or should we go with 2 swords?
    ([]xx[:::::>)([]xx[:::::>)CoN(<:::::]xx[])(<:::::]xx[])...or maybe 3?

...And is the background story too inappropiate for the forums?

Absolutly not, that story is priceless. It just is a little bit to self absorbed and narcissitic for my style, but
    I probably will post it later on or you could now if you were inclined

The only problem with the sword is that it looks like a pencil in-game sometimes depending on the game.
    The original one CoN is taken by someone else I guess, I tried to have that replace the sword but steam wouldn't
    let me. But you were put in charge of clan tag so its your call. I think everyone will be happy with whatever icon
    you make up to represent the clan and the clan icon(myself).
    darren jk wrote: »
    Oh and the TOS rules on twc stands for Temple Of Shire

Yes Shire is a god, we have hung out before on mount olympus and in the bahamas(lost city of Atlantis is there!)

I fully support mortals worshiping both him, me and mostly me over him. So you have my Blessing darren, serve your master well
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

• AlexandroAlexandro Senior Member Zu Lai Temple againRegistered Users Posts: 1,405
    edited February 2011
    after reaching as many followers, this background story will be revealed?
    edited February 2011
    Here's the story: (Warning: Priceless)

They say Nuccio Africa.nus wasn't born but carved from the marble of Aeolia by the famous sculptor Pheidias. The features of the statue were the most beautiful thing any mortal or divine being had ever laid eyes on. The goddess Hera growing ever so aroused by the statue breathed life into him. The cold marble turned to elegant tout Mediterranean flesh. The hair of the statue became golden and waved red in the Sicilian sun. As the eyes turned deep green they set upon Hera. The Stallion of Sicily did not hesitate. He made love to Hera on the sands of Messina. Zeus, outraged by his wife being seduced by a mortal man made quick to punish Nuccio Africa.nus. He gave him incredibly horrible ADD and writers block.

Nuccio Africa.nus has many loyal high priests in his cult such as the famed warriors Darkside and douglasge from the total war forums. As well as Count du monet who is some french guy and his former battle companion dwinstonfidler. And don't forget Stukaboy, whose enormous ego has won him many victories by default, who also enjoys quiet nights alone.

Only time will tell us if this "Man Beast" and his posse can triumph against the gods and the odds.

edited February 2011
    Blasphemy shireknight is the one true god and nuccio is his son and prophet on earth.
    edited February 2011
    darren jk wrote:
    I was thinking of calling any 2nd born son i may have someday Nuccio or maybe ****.What does nuccioafric**** stand for?Obviously shireknight will be my 1st sons name.It is right to honor the gods:eek:

The name Nuccio is derived from a position in the catholic church called a nuncio, it also is close to the latin word(verb) meaning "to announce" or "to rant loudly"

Scipio Africa.nus is my favorite General of all time, so I chose Africa.nus as my last name as well for the Phoenician meaning to Afric****.

AFAR, meaning "Dust" and RAYK, meaning "empty," is what the word means

So my name really translates to "To Rant and Rave about the dusty emptiness"

My name codes my true message to the serfs of the western world. Plus the last part "africa.nus" which I sometimes spell "afrika.nus"(I have reasons for this which I wont share at the present with you) is a spin off of me being associated with a commander who conquered dusty emptiness. The first part Nuccio or rather Nuncio indicates a position of servitude that bizarrely walks a line between royalty and divine mandate.
    Sincerely, or well

P.S. I will be posting the writing prompt for our essay contest to join the clan. now be patient, I know you're all excited (i'm looking at you CraigTW), but it will be up tomorrow. Start thinking of your essay. Here, I'll even give you a hint. The essay will have the option to write a sonnet about the glory of the Nuccio for extra credit.

• Ashero MerokeAshero Meroke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 118
    edited February 2011
    Nuccio you are by far the most creative person I have ever met so far to start a clan. I'd join if I could but I am going clanless for awhile. I think I am going to just work on my own till I either A) Prove myself worthy to start my own clan or B) Find someone worthy to fight for.
    Daimyo of the Meroke family.
    Friend, ally, brother. Lets all have fun out there and fight till our last breath!
    edited February 2011
    Nuccio you are by far the most creative person I have ever met so far to start a clan. I'd join if I could but I am going clanless for awhile. I think I am going to just work on my own till I either A) Prove myself worthy to start my own clan or B) Find someone worthy to fight for.

There is nothing wrong with going stag to a shindig, just make sure you save me a dance ; )

P.S. Anyone, (Ashero Meroke) is worthy enough to start their own clan. You could start your own clan if you wanted to. Trust me no one has joined my clan because I rock at Total War. @Everyone, please tell anyone and everything that makes u feel unworthy, selfconcious, or negative in any way to **** off because all you need is a bold u to solve any life problem.

The Cult of Nuccio announces its first alliance to the Ashero Meroke Clan. It may only be a flower bud now, but it will be a mighty clan when it blossoms.
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

• Ashero MerokeAshero Meroke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 118
    edited February 2011
    Awwwwww your to kind. Allied to a cult. >.> Your not going to make me drink any punch right?
    Daimyo of the Meroke family.
    Friend, ally, brother. Lets all have fun out there and fight till our last breath!
    edited February 2011
    OK guys! let's get the hype up! only 3 weeks!

edited March 2011
    Stukaboy2 wrote: »
    OK guys! let's get the hype up! only 3 weeks!

Are the essay Promps almsot ready Stuckboy?
    Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

• AkiraXAkiraX Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 13
    edited March 2011
    lol this seems like a medieval total war thread full of Heretics and blasphemers
    LMAO:D
    edited March 2011
    From Stukeboy

Next comes the meat. Literally. What are your skills? Blah blah blah? Honestly, if you wanna B.S. these three paragraphs, go ahead. Just write about whatever you want. We’ll judge you based on that…and using our secret algorithm.
    And then comes the conclusion. Summarize all you’ve written so far, and conclude on one last reason CoN is the best.

Best of Reqards,

Stuke

Nuccio Afrikanus

Total War Demigod

edited May 2011
    THREATS!!!! + announcing new members : )

Threat 1. damm you BHHK I now know why you people were shipped to Australia in the first place, your worse than the dingos that hunt you!

Threat 2. Michael Bolton : ( I HATE YOU!

Threat 3. The light brown apple moth is considered a major threat to the wine industry and also devours more than 200 other types of vegetation, including many domestic plants............god help us

Threat 4. All total war players that live in the boonies(aka anywhere east of Germany or in Russia) please stop writing in that hookie duki scribble you call a language. Your alphabet is less relevant to the modern world than your post Soviet Union groups of people that some consider "countries"

New Players and other updates

High Priests

Dark Side
    Count Du Monet
    Douglasge
    DWinstonFidler
    Mr. Rudel
    Kurkistan
    Baume
    Anomaly
    Sereje

TRAITORS!!!!!