Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The CHOSOKABE SHOGUNATE

RootBeerFloatRootBeerFloat MemberPosts: 42Registered Users
edited January 2012 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
We are here, our arrows will blot out the sun.....

Archery lovers rejoice! (and fans of our master farmers) I have formed the first true Chosokabe Clan!

We in our black armor are the descendants of the great emperor that united China crushing the kingdoms with his might army of archers, now it is our destiny to take Japan.

Join now to be a founding member, our clan, being the first and greatest will grow fast, our sea of arrows and bountiful food will bring us to Japanese domination.

Looking to have many people by release date, so I have already formed. So sign up and give your loyalty to the new dynasty of shoguns.

_TCS_

Join the clan and give your loyalty to the new Dynasty of Chosokabe Shoguns!
Join the clan and give your loyalty to the new Dynasty of Chosokabe Shoguns!We are the first, apparent from just our name, with the blood
of the great conqueror Emperor Qin Shi Huang in our veins.
As I said, We accept all, you must be loyal, and respect our customs, and hold clan honour at all costs. Our clan will be the true(and first ever Chosokabe Clan) clan for archers, and and all of you are all welcome.
For the Chosokabe! Join our Mighty Clan
Post edited by RootBeerFloat on

Comments

• wickedgurungwickedgurung Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited February 2011
    wow cant believe there's other people than me
    can i join although i cannot play more than 5 or 6 hours a week due to work
  • RootBeerFloatRootBeerFloat Member Posts: 42Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    wow cant believe there's other people than me
    can i join although i cannot play more than 5 or 6 hours a week due to work

Anybody with loyalty to the Chosokabe may join. We are the original Chosokabe clan, people I know are joining, and we will recruit many, even worthy defeated generals as long as they convert to the Chosokabe, on release. If you wish to join before the game is released, you will be assured a good place in the clan.

We are the first, and true Chosokabe Shogunate evident from just our name, with the blood of the great conqueror Emperor Qin Shi Huang in our veins.

Just click on the steam group and join it.
    Join the clan and give your loyalty to the new Dynasty of Chosokabe Shoguns!We are the first, apparent from just our name, with the blood
    As I said, We accept all, you must be loyal, and respect our customs, and hold clan honour at all costs. Our clan will be the true(and first ever Chosokabe Clan) clan for archers, and and all of you are all welcome.
  • Cicer0-0Cicer0-0 Junior Member Posts: 6Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Hi can i ask you something?...

where you from?...are you from Asia,Europe, or US?.....

tnx...
  • AMightyMuffinAMightyMuffin Senior Member Posts: 139Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    i joined
    just love the use of archers
    if you can stop them getting to you with missle why use infantry
    edited March 2011
    I'm half Colombian, but live in america(the south). But I was well trained in guerilla tactics in the jungles of my homeland.
    Gwyndane wrote: »
    because cav would pawn archers... but who am i to tell a genius like you how TW works

You would be surprised how fast big meaty horses become big meaty pincushions in this game, especially with our large Yari forces helping shove holes into them.

Plus how are your little ponies gonna reach our master archers high in our Chosokabe Castles?

Face it, either you join the Chosokabe
    or end up big, brave, and dead like the only member of the fellowship that died, Boromir, with many arrows sticking out of your chest.
    edited March 2011
    lmao, you ever heard the term noob? I think you should quickly get used to its presence following YOU, in conjugation with statements regarding your skills.

"with our large Yari forces helping shove holes into them."
    did you not just say infantry are useless? :):)

Perhaps you should should learn some reading comprehension before you come off as a blubbering fool in every thread you post in. I said nothing about infantry at all, especially not of them sucking.

Or did I? How about you read slowwwllyyy, there you go you smart boy.

Now as I was saying with any type of infantry, especially yari, (or even inanimate objects like...trees) your horsies can be pinned down, and slaughtered by our archers who can kill horses quite well in shogun. Unless you thought you would be fighting **** who melee cav with arches.

Oh wait, you can't even comprehend or read and then call me a noob, you ARE ****.

Maybe instead of Shogun you should play something more on your level.

Now leave this thread and quit pestering your betters.
    edited March 2011
    Your clan friend said infantry are useless. You are part of the same clan, hence you are responsible for what he says. :)
    You my friend are a complete utter noob. It is clear you have NEVER played competitive TW online, since you wouldn't be saying these **** things. You have probably never heard of flanking, out maneuvering your opponent. Cavalry owned it every single game except ETW/NTW. You have clearly never participated in tournaments, and your clan is doomed to failure, because of up tight noobs like you. To prove my point, come online on RTW, ill own the **** out of you. Today, tomorrow, any time.

Secondly, you IQ champion, trees are animate objects.
    Alright first off I ain't responsible for what other people say.
    Second off I ain't uptight, I'm pretty chillin, and we need to do that or this thread's gonna end up locked, and Ima come and troll your clan thread to death. :mad:

Anyways I know what flanking is.....and would love to see you try and flank me with some (greek:cool:) cavalry, but sadly my RTW isn't working right now.

Anyways, good battles to your clan. But if you have more ill wishes against mine, then let us not squabble like the weak, but battle and give the lives of many brave Chosokabe and gerudo warriors on the shores of Shikoku for the honor of our clans!
  • Langly1087Langly1087 Senior Member Posts: 210Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Just ignore Gwyndane, or report him for invading your thread. Most trolls are just looking for the wood to spread their fire on.

The Great Sakura Clan welcomes the Chosokabe Clan to the multiplayer world. We look forward to either being allies or enemies. No matter the course destiny takes us, we will honorably meet you on the battlefield.

p.s. Archers FTW. ;)
    Hideo Yuuta Sakura-General of "The Sakura Clan"
    http://s4.zetaboards.com/Sakura_Clan_HQ/index/
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006628470
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheSakuraClan
    My System:
    CPU: I7-950 AT 3.07GHZ
    GPU: GTX580 1.5gigs-Gigabyte
    MEMORY: 16gigs of ddr3 memory-GSkills Ripjaw
    HDD: raid 0 300gig hard drive
    CPU COOLER: CoolIT SYSTEMS ECO-R120 Advanced Liquid Cooling
    XTRA: 2Terabytes of external hard-drive space
    XTRA: Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
    edited March 2011
    Lol I know Gwyn just takes all oppertunities to stroke his RTW epeen hhahaha. *cough 1600+ years after that game....tactics and weapons are all different.

Anyways thanks for the welcome! :D and all are welcome as I said, We accept all cool laid back players, you must be loyal, and respect our customs, and bouthold clan honour at all costs our clan will be the true(and first ever Chosokabe Clan) clan for archers, and and all of you are all welcome. For the Chosokabe!

I wasnt tryin to get gwaynemctroll all boottyhurt about the horses or whatever, just tryin to get everyone pumped up for our Master clan, Archers, this new might clan. sorry if spellin wrong....feelin good.

Anyways JOIN NOW guys for extra positions and stuff. Because lots of recruiting when game out, 6 days or some ****. Lets do this, Chosokabe ftw.
  • MojomanMojoman Banned Posts: 206Banned Users
    edited March 2011
    Everyone's making friends! How lovely! :)

If you guys want to continue your slagging-off match in a forum where you won't get banned for it, we have a special section on our clansite dedicated entirely to venting anger and trolling. Anyone is welcome to troll anyone or anything they wish.

http://clangerudo.net/forumdisplay.php?4-The-Slums-unregulated-chat

Have fun
    Clan GERUDO has returned.
    The legend of 2005-2008 will be reborn.

Join us at: http://www.clangerudo.net
    blenta wrote: »
    Ok, and what do you do with sword units, stand around enjoy the sunshine and watch beards fly by, while listening to the wind and the flow of the river?
  • Total War GamerTotal War Gamer Junior Member Posts: 22Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    come on guys join only a few days left till it comes out and Chosokabe must become shogun!
    edited March 2011
    hah thanks for the offer but I already told him where he needs to meet me if he wants to get slid. lol

WELCOME to all of you that have joined!:D
    come on guys join only a few days left till it comes out and Chosokabe must become shogun!

This is the loyalty that I am looking for, Chosokabe will come to dominance, and all of you that have joined before release will have honored places in this great clan.

JOIN before our numbers swell after release, to be assured an honorable place in the clan. The land of the east is destined to be dominated by the Chosokabe, so either join us, or end up defeated and ravaged.

Then after you will ask to join the great Chosokabe. And perhaps you will, for even worthy defeated adversaries are welcome in our clan.

Thus our ranks begin to swell, and we will conquer all of Japan much as our ancestor Emperor Qin Shi Huang unified China.
  • Total War GamerTotal War Gamer Junior Member Posts: 22Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    im sorry but i left but i wish your clan all the luck and look forward to meeting you in battle as there can only be one shogun
  • Shogun2TotalFreakShogun2TotalFreak Junior Member Posts: 19Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Is this clan noob-friendly? I am absolutely awful in online games.
  • Lucius BrutusLucius Brutus Senior Member Posts: 889Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Hm, a nice, small clan with a style I like. I am still deciding on a clan, but so far, you guys are number one!
    edited March 2011
    Is this clan noob-friendly? I am absolutely awful in online games.

We accept anyone, as long as they have loyalty to and uphold Chosokabe honor. Regardless of your skill level, or even if single player is more your cup of tea, you have a place in the clan. so welcome!
    Hm, a nice, small clan with a style I like. I am still deciding on a clan, but so far, you guys are number one!
    You honor my clan with those words, if you do decide on us, youd make a great member of the Chosokabe. But we arn't as small as we used to be, and growing very quickly, which brings me to new announcement...

Merging of clan Hoshina into Chosokabe

The honorable daimyo Hoshina Masayuki and his noble Hoshina clan are joining our mighty clan Chosokabe. This marks a great day, and step forward for the clan and surely our clan will come to many victories and dominate Japan.

Welcome Hoshina!

2 days till release.

Honor for our clan,
    for the Chosokabe!
  • HowlerHowler Senior Member Posts: 106Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Okay first off, I feel bad that you had to endure an argument about something pointless. I understand people have different strategies, I personally like archers supported by light cav an minor infantry (any kind ).

I'm sure you understand flanking, which is why i don't understand his point. Next we are talking about stw2 not rtw. ( I loved rtw) so why challenge you to that instead of reserving you as his 1st opponent in stw. Which if you need a partner as your fellow clan member I will be there for you.

Lastly, I wanted to ask you the clan merger...are we integrating or just having an ally? Ending question, does this clan require team speak or vent?
    i fear no man, except those who think they inherited the universe.

To do all that one can do is to be man,
    To do all that one wants to is to be God.
    edited March 2011
    Haha glad you see where I'm coming from. It's all good tho, everyone needs a little excitement in their lives. I know I feel like I do sittin waitin on shogun... lol

They are fully joining the clan. The Chosokabe cannot afford to be divided, and I suspect the way that the points work will make not fully united clans very problematic. (since I believe the clan war has to do with points, not territories)

Anyways we were two, and now we are one. They are joining us and our forces are bolstering. Anyways glad to clear that up for you. I like your playstyle, it will be perfect for this clan. No team speak and vent isn't necessary. Your fine as long as you can type =p
    edited March 2011
    Sounds good. Last I checked, Monday of last week, the way the clan system worked it went the top 2 clans with the most territory. Advance, and each territory is won by most wins/ points. So fastest way to get a territory is to win 4v4 using a special retainer of the clan, and with fellow clan members.

Anyways we were two, and now we are one. They are joining us and our forces are bolstering. Anyways glad to clear that up for you. I like your playstyle, it will be perfect for this clan. No team speak and vent isn't necessary. Your fine as long as you can type =p[/QUOTE]

edited March 2011
    !
    You honor my clan with those words, if you do decide on us, youd make a great member of the Chosokabe. But we arn't as small as we used to be, and growing very quickly, which brings me to new announcement...

Merging of clan Hoshina into Chosokabe

The honorable daimyo Hoshina Masayuki and his noble Hoshina clan are joining our mighty clan Chosokabe. This marks a great day, and step forward for the clan and surely our clan will come to many victories and dominate Japan.
    Heh, of course, it'd be dumb to expect a clan to stay small. I just don't like clans that act more like companies. Glad to see you are growing fast.

May your swords be in your enemies' hearts and the winds in your favor. The mountains bow at your presence and the sea succumb to you.
  • AkiraXAkiraX Junior Member Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    I look Forward to join your ranks as i play 4-6 hours daily most likely you will have a worthy warrior in your hands!
    It is like in The Last Samurai Command me and i shall gladly end my life!
    :cool:
    edited March 2011
    AkiraX wrote: »
    I look Forward to join your ranks as i play 4-6 hours daily most likely you will have a worthy warrior in your hands!
    It is like in The Last Samurai Command me and i shall gladly end my life!
    :cool:

I look forward to fighting by your side.

edited March 2011
    Game day! AMG!
  • LukasLukas Member Posts: 94Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Can I join, even if I rarely play multiplayer?
  • ZeranamuZeranamu Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    I joined the group, hopefully you will have me. Just finished installing the game, and though I'm not very good, I've played Total War since the original Shogun. For glory and honor!
  • NakamuraNakamura Junior Member Posts: 18Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Gwyndane, this isn't RTW maybe when they create RTW2 I'll come online to that game.

However this clan looks like a fun clan. :) What are the joining requirements?
  • BunzaeBunzae Junior Member Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Chosokabe #1!! :)
    edited March 2011
    Haven't really updated this thread in awhile. But the clan has been busy!

Our numbers have exploded, good near 220, many join every day, and we are in FIRST place on our group!(group 9) We are leading a very organized and fast blitzkrieg through the map.

The Chosokabe however are just as welcoming as we have been, and with loyalty, you have a place among the great Chosokabe.:cool:
  • SnoopyTRBSnoopyTRB Senior Member Posts: 864Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    I have joined your mighty clan and have already struck down our enemies twice on the field of battle. For the Chosokabe!
  • zyrtexxzyrtexx Junior Member Posts: 18Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    Greetings. Joined the Chosokabe clan today, and looking forward to impale all that stand in our way!