Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.
TWC is out of order pretty much right now, I have to move PFM development coordination here.
It looks to me PFM works for Rome II now, so I'm taking it out of beta. Download PFM 3.0.3
New in version 3.0.3:
- Added option to have csv import replace current data instead of appending
- Added automatic update for first PFM start (there seem to be many people not knowing about the update feature)
- Added Renumber column values feature back in
- Added copy/paste to integrated text editor
- Fixed referenced version for the Zip library (for autoupdate issues)
I have re-enabled the Automatic Update. Since I'm updating schema files quite often right now, you should check back from time to time (DB Descriptions->Search for Update).
New in version 3.0.2:
- R2 Icon added
- Empty db tables displayed in blue font in tree
- Fixed Clone Row
- Fixed the Autoupdater to not abort when trying to overwrite itself (is anyone even using the Autoupdate?)
Please report bugs here for the time being.
If you updated your schema file to be able to read new tables, please send it to me via PM.
Note that questions about "how do I mod table X" are not topical here.
If you post them you're actively slowing down modding by preventing me from seeing relevant PFM issues :mad: