Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Released Mod] Speed & Fatigue Improvement Mod

roma victa 888roma victa 888 Junior MemberPosts: 29Registered Users
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Makes changes to reduce the excessive running and charging speeds of units, increases fatigue for those actions, increases timer for Victory Point flags and slightly increase melee battle times between units.

Details:

[IMG][/img]8qby.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/speedandfatigueimprovementmod/

COMPATIBILITY:
SAVE GAME - not sure but i would guess no. If you find that it is compatible then let me know and I'll update this. I'm starting a new game anyways :)
ON MULTIPLAYER CAMPAIGN - not sure yet...will confirm soon on my current Multiplayer campaign.
WITH OTHER MODS - this makes changes to the following tables...so any other mod that changes these tables will not work with this mod:
kv_fatigue_tables
kv_rules_tables
battle_entities_tables

HOW TO INSTALL:
Unzip and place .pack file in your game's data folder...Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data

HOW TO UNINSTALL:
Delete the .pack file

I suggest that you combine this with the 2 or 4 turns per year mods available (simple change to .esf startpos file) like this one:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?618096-2-turns-per-year-4-turns-per-year

*feel free to use this mod with your mod pack or any other purpose. Thanks to Daniu for releasing PFM 3.0. Enjoy! :D
Download: Speed & Fatigue Improvement Mod
***Makes changes to reduce the excessive running and charging speeds of units, increases fatigue for those actions, increases timer for Victory Point flags and slightly increase melee battle times between units.
Post edited by roma victa 888 on

Comments